Where's dinner, 03/02/09 thread?

Calicolady

What's for dinner?
Did no-one start a thread before now?

I'm having fried chicken liver, mashed pots, and a salad.

lilylove

It's a toss up.... Either

1. Mav's cabage soup
or
2. Green salad with sliced grilled chicken breasts.

Which ever we don't have tonight we'll have tomorrow.

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
No work today....so instead, I stayed in, shoveled a bit of snow...and ate and ate and ate. Snow days are very bad for me.

We had a tossed salad, mexican rice and lime chili tilapia.

I need to go to the gym and get back to work.:bonk:

FryBoy

Split Pea with Ham Soup. Some sort of bread from the freezer (there are several in there -- probably a La Brea Bakery garlic loaf). A bottle of 2004 Vinas del Cenit Tempranillo to wash it down. Leftover toasted Lemon Pound Cake and vanilla/caramel ice cream to make sure it's a good gut ache, as my father would have said.

chowhound

I had RR's hot pepper chicken under a brick, but with a spatchcocked cornish "game" hen. Some mashed cauliflower steamed in chicken broth with roasted garlic and other seasonings. And some shrooms done in a sauce. I ate light tonight. Feels good. Must be the wine I'm having instead of the beer.... :mellow:

Attachments

• 3-2-09 shrooms, cauli, hen.jpg
    3-2-09 shrooms, cauli, hen.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 124

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
Went to see DD today so I just stopped by Popeyes and picked up some chicken.

RobsanX

Potato peeler
Super Site Supporter
I grabbed a rotisserie chicken from the store and made chicken quesadillas...

babe

left over honey bbq wings, dressed up rice, and corn. groceries delv. tomorrow so will have many choices. lol

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
Nice pics guys!! We had crustless quiche tonight. I was pretty much out of it all day, so DW didn't get the recipe off here. Still, she did a pretty good job!

suziquzie

Had to make room in the fridge for todays trip to Sam's club, so last night was leftover smorgasboard and/or scrambled eggs and fried potatoes.

Calicolady

Well, I lost my passion for chicken liver & tater cooking. Wound up making cream of tomato soup, grilled cheese and gerkin pickles.

sattie

Resident Rocker Lady
I made me an omelet last night... had a hankering for one. I used a bit of heavy cream, chorizo, diced ham, jalapenos, cilantro, cheddar and jack cheese, diced maters.... it was pretty damn good!

lifesaver91958

Queen of the Jungle
Gold Site Supporter
verablue, your supper sounds delicious. i can go for a salad anytlme of day, yes... even for breakfast. this evening we are having spaghetti with a salid on the side.