This is just crazy.......

Calicolady

The only good thing I see is it's good for some plants who will produce better for it. Make sweeter or more fruit/blooms. But those temps are extreme. Gotta wonder.

PanchoHambre

I hate March it is the worst of all months... by now I am done with winter march is always so long and dreadful and wet. I cannot stand it.. just getting really depressing.

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
Well, Pancho-----
looks like we dodged that 8-inch bullet............. we've got just under five inches up here..............

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
Right now it is a slightly windy 61F, and DW is out doing some spring cleanup for her clients.... Yea money!!

Deelady

Wow....and I was complaining that I was cold even with our 50 something today!! I am crossing my fingers for no more snow this season!!

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
Monday- snow all day
tuesday - 19 when I went to work (6:00) - 26 when I came home (4:00)
wed. 24--- 36
thursday (no working) in the forties right now.- fifties tomorrow- 60's Sat. & Sun.

AllenOK

We almost hit 80 today. 79F, winds gusting out of the SW at around 20 mph. It's DRY out here! Most of the state is under a burn ban. There was a huge grass fire upwind of us today. I could see the smoke blowing by not two miles from us.

Calicolady

Dang, sounds like here Allen. We're 7-8" below our normal water levels.
Very dangerous right now for brush fires.