Thread Subscription

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
I turned this off cause it is too cumbersome and easier to find recipes in the forums than sifting thru almost 1000 threads for it.
However, I want to keep all the threads I have created on my subscription list to monitor them and any feedback they may get. Can I do this en mass or do I have to do it one by one??

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
I turned this off cause it is too cumbersome and easier to find recipes in the forums than sifting thru almost 1000 threads for it.
However, I want to keep all the threads I have created on my subscription list to monitor them and any feedback they may get. Can I do this en mass or do I have to do it one by one??

I turned it off too, and from what I've seen, it's one by one. But I only subscribe to the big ones that I reference often, so it helps.

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
Yea, at this point it is easier to find recipes by cruising the forums (although I did notice the search doesn't work for me). Anything else I just cruise thru new posts. But my threads I wanted on my subscriptions that way if someone posted to it I stayed updated easily.
I am going thru them one by one, but there are 85... ugg!

Calicolady

Can't you just click on your name and go to statistics, then click on either threads or posts you've made, rather than going to userCP?

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
You can turn off automatic subscription to every thread you make and manually subscribe to your recipe threads. And you can unsubscribe to thread that you didn't mean to subscribe to.

The forum search ....well it tries but it's not google for sure.

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
Yea, I just kept going back to my statistics then find all threads started by me and subscribed to them all one by one. Took awhile but I got it done!