Personalized Title

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
Hey Doc, I still don't have the option under "Edit Your Details" to change my title. You had changed it to "Gregarious Gabber" manually for me, but for some reason, it is lost today?

Can someone put Gregarious Gabber back?

Any ideas why editing this is not showing in my Profile options?

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
Here's what I see. Should the option be here?

2j2dh6h.jpg

joec

Gold Site Supporter
I don't have the ability to do it here either but Foodie forum does. I'm sure it is nothing more than a matter of turning it on to get it.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Any idea what you did that made it change Keltin?
It is a group issue that I knew existed and have not figured out.
Repairing a crashed server today, but hopefully tomorrow I'll have time to play with the settings and get this fixed for you all.
Sorry for the inconvenience. I'll change yours for the time being Keltin, but we know it might not last.

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
i want a personalized tag..lol

i dont know what i want it to say but i want one...lol

do i have to be a site supporter?

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
Yup, you can send me the money and I promise (fingers crossed behind back) that Doc will get!
LOL.
But yes, it is a feature added to the Site Supporter Group.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
i want a personalized tag..lol

i dont know what i want it to say but i want one...lol

do i have to be a site supporter?
Exactly, it's a Site Supporter feature. If you become a Super Site Supporter you will also get a neato decal to display on your vehicle. It looks good on the rear window of your car. :thumb:
More info on how easy it is to support Net Cooking Talk here: http://netcookingtalk.com/D1.html

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
thanks for the response guys.

wont be able to become a super site supporter.. money is a little tight just before the spring thaw..

todays rate of exchange is $20USD = $25.50CDN...will have to see if i have 25 in my paypal..lol

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
I wasn't able to do it until today, took me some time but now that DW has finished up some dormant pruning she got a couple checks in! Woo Hoo!