Sattie won the reputation points contest!!!

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
winner2.jpg

Congratulations, sweetie pie! As Jim said that he could not win the contest, Sattie, you are the winner with the two squares after her name, meaning you reached the karma requirement.:flowers::flowers::flowers:
Enjoy your reward! I am soooo happy for you!!!

sattie

Resident Rocker Lady
That is just freakin unbelievable!!! I don't win anything... probably one of the most unluckiest people you will ever meet. And I was not even trying to win.

Oh well... what can I say???? Thanks to all my loving supporters who got up early and stayed up late giving me karma! :yum:

I don't deserve it, but thank you!

Thank you Susan for the recognition! Karma commin at ya!

sattie

Resident Rocker Lady
Thanks Trish... you makin me blush now! :blush: I guess I really need to party today! :alc: Tomorrow is gonna suck!!!

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
The PRIZE?????? Either a $15 gift Certificate to a place of your choice or $10 to shop at Penzeys!!!!!!

Woo hoo, sattie! What do ya want?

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
That is just freakin unbelievable!!! I don't win anything... probably one of the most unluckiest people you will ever meet. And I was not even trying to win.

Oh well... what can I say???? Thanks to all my loving supporters who got up early and stayed up late giving me karma! :yum:

Sattie, after reading that how can you not win. You are a winner, and I'll fix you up, but, as I posted in Sushi's contest thread, :hide:, and I hate to be the one to point this out ....Sushi only allowed the new members to participate in this one. Sorry.
Since you got there first I'll still give you a prize. PM me whether you'd want a Net Cooking Talk decal or $15. :thumb: And congrats! :tiphat: :applause: :a1:

Calicolady

Double winner, Sat! I didn't see Doc's post in Sushi's thread til after I congradulated you here.
Thanks Doc.
She really is a gem and hung in here when there was little action til we all made the move.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
The PRIZE?????? Either a $15 gift Certificate to a place of your choice or $10 to shop at Penzeys!!!!!!

Woo hoo, sattie! What do ya want?

Sushi was doing this to start with but has told me due to circumstances beyond his control he cannot give out this prize as he intended. So, I'm giving $15 via paypal or a Net Cooking Talk decal. Winners choice. Then you can always spent it at Penzeys if one is in your area. (I'd never heard of the place until Sushi posted about it. :pat: )

joec

Gold Site Supporter
Congrats Sattie and how my points did it take to get the second bar?

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter

that's cause you're special!!! Congratulations Sattie Girl!!

Last edited:

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
LOL! Congratulations, Sattie!

That's really wonderful!

Lee

sattie

Resident Rocker Lady
Doc... no worries.... I don't need a prize or anything else for that matter, I'm just happy to have my friends here!!! The prize is you guys!!!!

Thanks anyhow! Save the prize for the one who it was originally intended!!!

I really love you guys!!!

sattie

Resident Rocker Lady
:yum: See.... I told you I was the most unluckiest person!!!

:heart: Thank you all!!! I really appreciate it! :beer:

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Doc... no worries.... I don't need a prize or anything else for that matter, I'm just happy to have my friends here!!! The prize is you guys!!!!

Thanks anyhow! Save the prize for the one who it was originally intended!!!

I really love you guys!!!
Sattie, the other one who comes in 2nd behind you will also get a prize.
PM me with whether you prefer $15 or a NCT decal. Your choice. :thumb:
You are a winner. After you posted that bit about unluckiest there is no way I want this to end without you winning. You go girl!! :D :thumb: