Din-Din, Friday, Feb. 27

homecook

Is anybody cooking tonight??

I'm making Cabbage and Noodles. I'm thinking of some potato soup also........no meat today!

Barb

Miniman

Mini man - maxi food
Gold Site Supporter
We went out to our local chinese. Normally we have go to the all you eat buffet time. This time, we went al a carte. My word, I don't want to have take out any more or go anywhere else. I have never eaten this quality of Chinese food before. It is wonderful.

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
I don't know what you would call this stuff... some sort of goulashish dish served over wide noodles... DW made it LOL.
I think she just threw something together on her own, tastes pretty good!

babe

think i am going to graze again. have some left over tomato basil soup, some left over garlic chips of bread. and maybe a shrimp cocktail. sounds yummy to me

Locutus

:sad: Left-over Swedish meatballs and angel hair pasta! :sad:

Well, maybe with a little Single Malt Scotch in a glass......:smile::thumb::smile:

chowhound

I'm thinking about making creamed asparagus and diced ham over toast. Something requiring no brains and one pan.

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
Worked at the fish fry tonight at church. Got fed a free meal of AYCE fish and sides for slaving at the pots & pans sink for 4-1/2 hours. Next week I'll just write them a check for $25 and go out to eat someplace else where I don't have to work for my dinner. My butt is beat

Angie

I went to my sisters and had nachos, and cut my niece's hair. Gave her bangs for the first time in her life at age 11.

Me and Rylee
n1126126215_30340627_5414294.jpg

My gorgeous niece with bangs.
n1126126215_30340628_1686990.jpg

Last edited:

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
We started with an antipasto platter with sopprasato, cappicola, cheese, olives, mushrooms and artichoke hearts.

Eventually got back in the kitchen and made three pizzas - one with poached egg, mushroom and ricotta salade, one with cappicola, sorrasato and mozzarella and one with just mozzarella.

Had a very nice chianti with the pizza..

buckytom

Grill Master
after all of the talk of cheesesteaks yesterday, i got one from the steak and chop take-out joint near my house. it was simply a very thin, very tender, 1/4" slice of steak, probably a round cut, that was not chopped or shaved, on garlic bread, toasted with american cheese. i added some raw diced shallots, and ketchup. man, it was good.

sides were steak fries and cole slaw.

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
I went to my sisters and had nachos, and cut my niece's hair. Gave her bangs for the first time in her life at age 11.

Me and Rylee
n1126126215_30340627_5414294.jpg

My gorgeous niece with bangs.
n1126126215_30340628_1686990.jpg
I just saw these Angie. Wow!!! Your niece is the prettiest little thing and you are just beautiful!

Angie

I just saw these Angie. Wow!!! Your niece is the prettiest little thing and you are just beautiful!

Aww, thanks!!

Check out my new photo album. My sister had her kids' pictures taken today, for Mayson's third bday...for those of you who remember, Mayson is my niece with Down syndrome. She is my SWEETIE PIE!!!!