What's on the menu tonight, 02/26/09

The Tourist

Banned
Something store bought. Mostly likely take-out.

My wife likes to watch "Survivor,"and I'm a "CSI" fan, less so with Fishburne.

I want the laundry over with, and as few dishes to do as possible.

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
DW is on a Disney cruise with our daughter (leaves today), so I'm making a "Garbage Pizza" just for me. I love putting all that stuff on a pizza. Probably will wash it down with a Corona Extra, since that's what's in the fridge. Urp!Belch! Ahhhhhhhhh....

Sourdoughpizza.jpg

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
I have a beef roast in the crock pot cooking with some Lipton Onion Soup Mix. Gonna throw in some carrots, taters and peas in a little while and make some cornbread.

Miniman

Mini man - maxi food
Gold Site Supporter
We had lasagna tonight.

Also spent today with two cooking classes, who made chicken & almonds, mocha sqaures, chilli and Eve's pudding.

Angie

Hubby had 8 teeth pulled today so he's knocked out on the couch via Vicodin. He'll have tomato soup in a cup, with parm and basil when ever he wakes up...and yogurt. I got him some ice cream too....

I'll have the left over chicken probably.

chowhound

That looks very good, Jeff.

Thanks for reminding me Pancho, I need to see what that mystery meat is I pulled out of my freezer, then decide if it will be my dinner or the dogs'.

chowhound

Huh..... they (two pieces) appear to be some hamburger sized pieces of cube steak. I don't remember buying any cube steak that small, let alone freezing them in packages of twos....
So looks like it will be country fried steak for dinner. Small portions.

Angie

Hubby had 8 teeth pulled today so he's knocked out on the couch via Vicodin. He'll have tomato soup in a cup, with parm and basil when ever he wakes up...and yogurt. I got him some ice cream too....

I'll have the left over chicken probably.

Just had a scrambled egg with Havarti dill cheese.

chowhound

Not my best effort, but I wanted to try using actual shortening instead of oil, so I picked up a small container. I'll go back to EVOO.

Attachments

• CF steak 2-26.jpg
    CF steak 2-26.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 135

Love2"Q"

i want omelets .. that i do not possess the ability to make ...
DW had to work today .. so she will not be cooking ...
even though she can make a mean omelet ...
that is in no relation to the angry whopper in case you were wondering ..
so i guess its take out ...
yippee ...:yuk:

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
DW is on a Disney cruise with our daughter (leaves today), so I'm making a "Garbage Pizza" just for me. I love putting all that stuff on a pizza. Probably will wash it down with a Corona Extra, since that's what's in the fridge. Urp!Belch! Ahhhhhhhhh....

Sourdoughpizza.jpg

Woo-Hoo! Great pizza, and fantastic peel!!! :thumb:

babe

i made pancakes, with raspberry syrup, actually melted jam. egg and bacon and a big glass of cold milk. needed comfort food. spent five hours on phone with various tech support people bout my internet problem. so nerve wracking and not sure we solved the problem.

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
Nice pictures guys!
We had chicken Catchtatori(sp?) served over noodles tonight. Pretty good, the chicken was shredded so it reminded me of a kind of spaghetti sauce.

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
If you do something often enough, you're bound to get good at SOMETHING! For me it's bread, cuz I sure aint no pretty boy. LMAO