500 post limit?

chowhound

I was trying to find some old posts of mine to link them to current duplicate threads and I take it we can only go back 500 posts when looking at our statistics?

Calicolady

Try this Chow: Go to your userCP, click on that, then hit view all subscribed threads. It should look like this:

Subscribed Threads in Folder: All
menu_open.gif
Folder ControlsJump to Folder:

Subscriptions (570 Threads) View all Subscribed Threads | Edit Folders

Then click on the blue - view all Subscribed Threads.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I don't know if that is the case or not. Did you try the list all posts by user and it only went back 500? I've never seen a setting for that. I'm concerned if that is the case.

chowhound

oops, snuck one in on me, Doc. That reply was for Cal.

And what I meant was, if you click on my name, then, find all posts by chowhound, you get a page that says listing 1-25 of 500. Clicking on the last page will not generate the rest of my posts. So it seems that you can only retrace your last 5oo posts. At least using that method.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
oops, snuck one in on me, Doc. That reply was for Cal.

And what I meant was, if you click on my name, then, find all posts by chowhound, you get a page that says listing 1-25 of 500. Clicking on the last page will not generate the rest of my posts. So it seems that you can only retrace your last 5oo posts. At least using that method.
I did not realize there was a 500 post limit. I've looked but have not found a setting for this feature.
Thanks for clarifying chowhound. :thumb: