Watch your doggie doors folks

joec

Gold Site Supporter
Here is what followed home the beagle through the dog's door. It seems the owners came home and found the fawn had made himself right at home.

Attachments

• Dog's Guest.jpg
    Dog's Guest.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 319

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Isn't that cool. Good pic. Thanks for sharing!!!!! :thumb:

joec

Gold Site Supporter
Not the way they do them in China, dogs are quite tasty too though they don't taste like chicken either. :mrgreen:

joec

Gold Site Supporter
Here is the other picture neither of which I took. This made the 6 PM news in Maryland.

Attachments

• Dog's Guest2.jpg
    Dog's Guest2.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 153

buckytom

Grill Master
joe, ask your beagel what he thinks of being famous for having to share the couch with a deer.

i'll bet he'll say it's "rough"!

joec

Gold Site Supporter
Not my dog either, we don't have a doggie door. I got this from a friend this morning via email in Canada but it happened in Maryland. My dog is a mix between a Jack Russell Terrorist and a Basset Hound, strange animal.

joec

Gold Site Supporter
Yes we have skunks, ground hogs, fox, raccoons, possum and rats never mind the ferrule cats my wife feeds to keep on the property. The coons you can see below taken in my dumpster just a week ago as I was taking out the garbage. Notice the Rum bottle which makes them kind of look like they are sleeping of a binge.

Attachments

• IMG_0873.jpg
    IMG_0873.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 127

PanchoHambre

Yes we have skunks, ground hogs, fox, raccoons, possum and rats never mind the ferrule cats my wife feeds to keep on the property. The coons you can see below taken in my dumpster just a week ago as I was taking out the garbage. Notice the Rum bottle which makes them kind of look like they are sleeping of a binge.

I was thinking more along the lines of crackeads:dizzy:

joec

Gold Site Supporter
I left Florida so I don't worry much about them here, not a major problem.:unsure:

Miniman

Mini man - maxi food
Gold Site Supporter
We have a news story in our local paper yesterday about a fox that is coming in through a cat flap and chewing things up, stealing food and generally being a nuisance.