Guys, this one's for you! Not knives!

Calicolady

021.gif

Topless Coffee Shop - Updated: 3:52 AM
VASSALBORO, Maine (AP) - Cup size has more than one meaning at a new central Maine coffeehouse.

Servers are topless at the Grand View Topless Coffee Shop, which opened its doors Monday on a busy road in Vassalboro. A sign outside says, "Over 18 only." Another says, "No cameras, no touching, cash only."

On Tuesday, two men sipped coffee at a booth while three topless waitresses and a bare-chested waiter stood nearby. Topless waitress Susie Wiley said men, women and couples have stopped by.

The coffee shop raised the ire of dozens of residents when it went before the town planning board last month. Town officials said the coffee shop met the letter of the law.

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
What happens in Vegas... spills over to Maine?? LOL Hooters better watch out if they start expanding...

joec

Gold Site Supporter
For my 21st birthday my wife got me a reservation for a topless hair cut. Well my female barber looked more like Olive Oil (Popeye character) than a topless woman. Hell I was larger than she was, while the guy next to me, had a girl cutting his hair blind as she couldn't see over them. I would sure have enjoyed it more if it was some where between the two. The moral is to be careful of gifts like this from the woman in your life. :pat:

The Tourist

Banned
Okay, I understand the story. Nice looking women have been a fascination of mine since I was five years old. (It's a good story, by the way.)

But I'm confused by an aspect of this yarn. I read it several times, and I cannot find clarity. I must be missing something.

Why no knives?:flowers:

The Tourist

Banned
I was joking, as well. It seems this forum has attracted some serious tinkers and cutlers, and that's the way we get. In public, we are staid adults. Put an edge on something, we're school children.

Besides, a thread on beautiful women? Who do you think was going to show up?

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
For my 21st birthday my wife got me a reservation for a topless hair cut. Well my female barber looked more like Olive Oil (Popeye character) than a topless woman. Hell I was larger than she was, while the guy next to me, had a girl cutting his hair blind as she couldn't see over them. I would sure have enjoyed it more if it was some where between the two. The moral is to be careful of gifts like this from the woman in your life. :pat:
This is too funny. There is a place in Austin where guys can get haircuts from women in short shorts and crop tops. My daughter's SO went there the first time and said the lady outweighed him by 100lbs. easy! But he kept going back because you also got a free beer with your haircut!

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
It is funny you mention that Mother Superior. One of my elder brothers went to a well-endowed hairdresser for his haircuts because he enjoyed the haircuts that he got. My father thought he was a chip off the ol' block and my mom thought it was a rather expensive haircut. lol You can imagine how much I laughed when he came home once with a perm or when he dyed his hair. I think it was just so that she would spend more time on him. lol

joec

Gold Site Supporter
Well now I sent my wife to barber school and she gives me my hair cuts topless. No need for Olive oil any more and I can touch as long as I keep my head still. ;)

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
Well now I sent my wife to barber school and she gives me my hair cuts topless. No need for Olive oil any more and I can touch as long as I keep my head still. ;)

My wife cuts my hair too but it's a different situation. She keeps telling me that my head is topless. LOL

joec

Gold Site Supporter
I noticed that Buzz, but I'm cursed with a full head of hair though two of my son's are bald or well on their way. :wink:

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
I noticed that Buzz, but I'm cursed with a full head of hair though two of my son's are bald or well on their way. :wink:

Turns out it doesn't make any difference except for hirsute fanatics. When we all get older, there is very little choice in many cases. :sad: