How to make a poll?

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
I've tried, but it doesn't seem to work for me. I go to the bottom and click the Post A Poll option, but nothing comes up for me to construct the poll. What am I missing.

20icdjm.jpg

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
If I remember right when I did this, I had to click on submit first, then got the options for the poll. The thread showed up first and while I was constructing the poll a couple of people had already responded.... maybe try preview post first and see if you can set up the poll before clicking on submit.

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
If I remember right when I did this, I had to click on submit first, then got the options for the poll. The thread showed up first and while I was constructing the poll a couple of people had already responded.... maybe try preview post first and see if you can set up the poll before clicking on submit.

Thanks Mav. I did try preview, but no dice. You have to actually submit, then the poll comes up. This explains why I was responding to Vera's posts and never saw the poll. She was making the polls, and I responded too soon.