What Dog Breed are You?

Jim_S

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Site Supporter
Take the test

Here's mine -

Famous Bulldogs - Who's Jack Black?

professions - I was a fireman years ago and a race car driver every morning on the way to work
Wow, You're a Bulldog!

Bulldog

The Comedian
You may look like the troublemaker of the pack, but it turns out your tough guy mug is worse than its bite. You're really a softie, loyal to your friends and family and A-OK with meeting new pooches, but you prefer to do so with a high-five instead of a paw-shake. Proud of your great sense of humor, you've got a whole litter of jokes you draw from to keep the mood playful and the positive energy alive. A perfect afternoon for you involves a leisurely stroll with a pal, followed by a little downtime in an easy chair with a frosty can of brew and a remote control within easy fetching distance. You shed accusations of being lazy, knowing perfectly well that you're kenneling the energy you might need for... well... something.

FAMOUS BULLDOGS: Ellen DeGeneres, Whoopi Goldberg, Jack Black, George W. Bush
LIKELY PROFESSIONS: Comedian, Firefighter, Racecar Driver, Bartender

KKsMom

Blond Member
Famous Bulldogs - Who's Jack Black?
Jack Black is an actor. He has been in Nacho Libre, The Pic of Destiny, School of Rock and a lot of others!! He is also in the band Tenacious D. You should really check it out!! His songs are hilarious and will lift your spirits no matter what. Just ask Doc, his favorite song is "Keilbasa Sauasge (your butt cheeks is warm" LOL funny stuff for sure!!!

Although I don't agree with my results, here they are:
Border Collie

The Achiever
You've heard about this "second-place ribbon" thing, but really don’t ever plan on getting one. Not a chance. Highly competitive, you keep one eye on the Best in Show prize and one on the rest of the pack, making sure you're always at least one paw ahead. You love your family and enjoy the company you keep, but you'd trade all of them in a heartbeat for a corner office and some meaty stock options. When you're not licking your professional coat, naked skydiving and triathlons keep you entertained. You idolize the top dog and will do so until you sniff out a way to take over the company and do a little "restructuring." Learn more »
FAMOUS BORDER COLLIES: Bill Gates, Bill Clinton, Martha Stewart, Barbara Walters
LIKELY PROFESSIONS: CEO, Banker, Manager, Astronaut

Jim_S

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Site Supporter
Your Famous Border Collies are about as odd a mix as my Famous Bull Dogs

I didn't know you were an astronaut. I had the impression you had both feet planted firmly on the ground.

Jim

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Looks like there is more than one bulldog in the house:

Wow, You're a Bulldog!

Bulldog

The Comedian
You may look like the troublemaker of the pack, but it turns out your tough guy mug is worse than its bite. You're really a softie, loyal to your friends and family and A-OK with meeting new pooches, but you prefer to do so with a high-five instead of a paw-shake. Proud of your great sense of humor, you've got a whole litter of jokes you draw from to keep the mood playful and the positive energy alive. A perfect afternoon for you involves a leisurely stroll with a pal, followed by a little downtime in an easy chair with a frosty can of brew and a remote control within easy fetching distance. You shed accusations of being lazy, knowing perfectly well that you're kenneling the energy you might need for... well... something. Learn more »

Jim_S

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Site Supporter
Looks like there is more than one bulldog in the house:

Hey, I was first. Go find your own breed :yankchain:

If we do say you are bulldog I've already taken firefighter and racecar driver. Does that mean you are a funny bartender?

Calicolady

I did it again and answered the same to see if it'd come up dif. Nope.

FAMOUS GERMAN SHEPHERDS: Teddy Roosevelt, Queen Elizabeth, Humphrey Bogart, Oprah
LIKELY PROFESSIONS: Professional Athlete, Policeman, Wilderness Guide, Meteorologist

chowhound

Hmmm, on this test I come out Border Collie, which isn't me at all.
On one of the other ones that was floating around a while back it says I am a Hungarian Kuvasz, which is much more like me.

High Cheese

Saucier
Border Collie

The Achiever
You've heard about this "second-place ribbon" thing, but really don’t ever plan on getting one. Not a chance. Highly competitive, you keep one eye on the Best in Show prize and one on the rest of the pack, making sure you're always at least one paw ahead. You love your family and enjoy the company you keep, but you'd trade all of them in a heartbeat for a corner office and some meaty stock options. When you're not licking your professional coat, naked skydiving and triathlons keep you entertained. You idolize the top dog and will do so until you sniff out a way to take over the company and do a little "restructuring." Learn more »
FAMOUS BORDER COLLIES: Bill Gates, Bill Clinton, Martha Stewart, Barbara Walters
LIKELY PROFESSIONS: CEO, Banker, Manager, Astronaut

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
I made bulldog as well:

Bulldog

The Comedian
You may look like the troublemaker of the pack, but it turns out your tough guy mug is worse than its bite. You're really a softie, loyal to your friends and family and A-OK with meeting new pooches, but you prefer to do so with a high-five instead of a paw-shake. Proud of your great sense of humor, you've got a whole litter of jokes you draw from to keep the mood playful and the positive energy alive. A perfect afternoon for you involves a leisurely stroll with a pal, followed by a little downtime in an easy chair with a frosty can of brew and a remote control within easy fetching distance. You shed accusations of being lazy, knowing perfectly well that you're kenneling the energy you might need for... well... something. Learn more »

So which should I be, firefighter or racecar driver?? Could be a comedian according to the wife but that could be sarcasm there...LOL

Calicolady

said i'm a poodle!! A FREAKING POODLE!! I am NOT a poodle!!

You set yourself up for this, you did!

French Poodle (1996 Digital Remaster) by Sam Butera & The Witnesses

0000028400_182.jpg

Click to enlarge

Now this just looks rediculious!
24poodles.jpg

l

Jean Luc and Lovie's mom says: A squat miniature brown poodle girl and a long-legged but petite red miniature poodleboy (Lovie and Jean Luc) have
six puppies.
hideki_poodle.jpg_w450.jpg

chii_poodle.jpg_w450.jpg

alucard_poodle.jpg_w450.jpg

ichigo_poodle.jpg_w450.jpg

ishida_poodle.jpg_w450.jpg

sumomo_poodle.jpg_w450.jpg