• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
1. The hand by Jeeks
2. The spoon by Jeeks.

The hand is still displayed in the Gonzo style.

The spoon is displayed in the pizza and default VB style.

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
Ya know, we could always put one on the left and one on the right and a motto in the middle.... or put one on both sides with a motto in the middle.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
It isn't a spoon. It's a skillet or saute pan!

I like the pan.
Opps. Remember .....I'm not a cook. :yum: But I should be able to tell the difference in a spoon and a sauce pan. :pat: :hide:

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
I'm going with the pan, but I really did like the hand also. Kind of a "pinch" of NCT! But, I like the pan just a bit more.

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
It isn't a spoon. It's a skillet or saute pan!

I like the pan.

I agree, I think the hand with the fingers as they were pointed looked effeminate. With the pan, you are underlining this site as being a cooking website. Further as a logo, it would work for both men and women and could be used to create t-shirts, sweatshirts, aprons, coffee mugs and hot pads--even mouse pads. Later, if we ever have a cookbook, it would make an awesome cover. I think it is the most awesome choice on many levels!!!! Way cool!!

Edited:
I just wanted to add, Jeeks, I didn't see the hand as a pinch. Sorry. But I do want to thank you for your efforts. You are multi-talented!!!:tiphat::clap::clap:

Last edited: