Thanks Jeeks!

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I did not see the work you and Mav had done in the Motto thread until yesterday. I liked what I saw ... so how do you like the new logo guys (and gals)? Jeeks created the one up there today. Mav's were good, but to big. Once I downsized them they were a bit to small and hard to make out. Thanks to both of you guys for the effort you put into these. :thumb:

Also note I added the site supporter button near the top under the logo. Click that button for info on how you can become a NCT site supporter. :thumb:

sattie

Resident Rocker Lady
You go JEEKS!!! I saw it but did not make the connection... shows you how observant I am!!

High Cheese

Saucier
Thanks Doc and everyone. Did you see the other one I made that goes with the orange and blue?
They were only drafts, so if you want changes let me know.

NCT3.jpg

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Yeah, I saw that and saved it. That is actually my favorite ...but a tad to much rectangle to use in the upper logo but I'm still looking for the right place for it.

Thanks Jeeks!

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
Both of them are great Jeeks. I think I like the second one the best too.

Jim_S

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Site Supporter
.but a tad to much rectangle to use in the upper logo

something more like this?

(jeeks image, just pulled on the ends while pushing down on the top)

Attachments

• NCT3_3x1.jpg
    NCT3_3x1.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 34

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I tried squishing it to Jim. I didn't care for it that way. I preferred the one I used compared to a squished spoon one. :D

Jim_S

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Site Supporter
I tried squishing it to Jim. I didn't care for it that way. I preferred the one I used compared to a squished spoon one. :D

Thought it was worth a try.

Same method as yesterday straightening the bent horse trough except I didn't use the fel or the sledgehammer. :yum::yum::yum:

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Doc, I'll play with the 2nd one to fit the rectangular proportions. :thumb:
Don't spend to much time on it Jay. The concept of the letters falling is lost if the height is not there. I made is smaller but that was to small. I'm liking the one I have up there now better the more I see it.

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
Thanks Doc and everyone. Did you see the other one I made that goes with the orange and blue?
They were only drafts, so if you want changes let me know.

NCT3.jpg

I love this! Although I would call this a logo. An amazing logo that would look great on aprons, t-shirts and sweatshirts.

A motto would go under it and be like:
"Food for Thought"

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Honestly, Jeeks, you really ARE a renaissance man! :respect:

Lee

P.S. Your signature emoticon is just about ready for his own full-length TV show. :lol:

chowhound

Honestly, Jeeks, you really ARE a renaissance man! :respect:

Lee

P.S. Your signature emoticon is just about ready for his own full-length TV show. :lol:

Yeah.... how you able to do that?
I tried to upload a gif and the site wouldn't let me. Small one, too.