comments suggestion

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
I think we should have the ability to delete certain comments from our own page. We can delete our own from others. Can this happen Doc?

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
Yeah, well I got a rep to protect ya know!! :bb::soapbox::motorcycle:
I try to be as bad ass as possible!!

uh huh, more like a smart ass!!!
smartasswebdesign.jpg

:yum::yum::yum:

Last edited:

Deelady

:yum::yum: you guys out smart ass me any day!! Thats what keeps me always coming back!!:pee_smilie: Oh and also for the cool smileys!!! :D

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
That sounds a whole lot like DC. I don't agree. If you want freedom of speech that is part of the price you pay for the marketplace of ideas.

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
TG,
I am not sure I understand your question. Are you asking for the ability to delete visitor messages from your profile?

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
TG,
I am not sure I understand your question. Are you asking for the ability to delete visitor messages from your profile?

If I leave a message on yours. You can't delete it, but, I can, since I left it. If you don't like what I said, you can't delete it, even though it's your page. That is what I want. To have a choice of what is put there.

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
Nah, not that big a deal really. If they see it, that's fine, if not, I have the ignore list!!:clap::clap:

Deelady

Actually I was talking about YOU!! LOL

No dear..hicup....I haven't been drinking! hiccup....I swear!!
He'd never think to check the ice cubes!!:thumb:

lilylove

I might just have a bottle or three hidden up in the cupboard...lol... and he'd love it since tequila makes my clothes fall off! lol!