suppress poster sig block

ChowderMan

Pizza Chef
Super Site Supporter
can't find it... is there a profile setting to suppress posters' signature blocks - all forty inches of them - ?

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
If you find a signature to be offensive, you can report it but as far as a setting so that you can't see someone's signature....I don't think that we have a setting for that.

Squirrel

Mess Cook
Site Supporter
I use to say I had a 40inch sig, but in reality, it was more like 6.

Buwaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh..... I just peed a little.

I hope this gets resolved soon for you Chowderman. I've seen pictures posted on other forums that are massive. PITA.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Buwaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh..... I just peed a little.

I hope this gets resolved soon for you Chowderman. I've seen pictures posted on other forums that are massive. PITA.
There's that too.
For some reason some people feel that an avatar and a couple of lines used as a siggy aren't sufficient for their profile to be seen as a posting member on the board.

I was on a forum one time where some people used a big assed photo (sometimes animated--grrrrrrr) under their sigs.
It's like a mess for the eyes to take in.

Way back when.. I used to use a little pirate flag that was animated on Doc's FF, under my sig. (I am pirate_girl on there)
Some people said it bothered them because it was animated, so I removed it.

UncleRalph

Quo Fata Ferunt
Site Supporter
Well, it's not only inconsiderate, but it ultimately takes up server space, and can cause database errors. Typically, there is a limit to x amount of lines, I assume that isn't the case here.