Just a Suggestion

Cooksie

Site Supporter
The dinner thread has gotten kind of skimpy lately, so I was wondering if it might be a good idea to do a weekly dinner thread and make it a sticky for the week. Maybe a mod could start it every Sunday and make it a sticky, or really anybody could start it and then a mod could come behind and make it a sticky (and unstick the other one :huh:, that sounds funny :mrgreen:).

It's just an idea. Maybe Doc doesn't like too many stickys or maybe it's too much trouble???

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
The dinner thread has gotten kind of skimpy lately, so I was wondering if it might be a good idea to do a weekly dinner thread and make it a sticky for the week. Maybe a mod could start it every Sunday and make it a sticky, or really anybody could start it and then a mod could come behind and make it a sticky (and unstick the other one :huh:, that sounds funny :mrgreen:).

It's just an idea. Maybe Doc doesn't like too many stickys or maybe it's too much trouble???
Sticky HMMMMMMMMMMMMM YUMMY if it's Joe's buns!! LOL Boy I could go for one or 2 of those!!

Good Idea. Start it on Sunday and go to saturday?

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
doc took a vacation! well, that's it....... i'm reporting that one to the administration.
oh, wait........

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Great idea Cooksie. Lets make it happen. Anyone can start the thread for the week and it will be stuck by one of the staff. At the end of the week it will be unstuck and the new thread will be stuck.

We are talking about sticking a thread to the top of it's particular forum Sweet Tooth. Stuck threads are always near the top of the forum, thus easier to find when you are ready to add to it.

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
Great idea Cooksie!

Should we go ahead and finish out the week on a daily basis and then begin the weekly dinner thread on Sunday?

Cooksie

Site Supporter
Great idea Cooksie. Lets make it happen. Anyone can start the thread for the week and it will be stuck by one of the staff. At the end of the week it will be unstuck and the new thread will be stuck.

Thanks, if it doesn't work as well as daily, we can always revert back.

Starting this Sunday sounds good to me, Mama.