Pie Susan down with food poisoning

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
Talk about timing, just heard from Susan and she is down with food poisoning. She is getting some rest right now and we should hear from her in a couple of days.
She just wanted me to pass this along.

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
+1 - Tell her that I / we are thinking of her. Get some rest and feel bette.

Oh yes! Eat more carefully.

AC

chowhound

I was wondering if anything happened..... I just checked her statistics today to see when her last post was.

Get well, Susan!!!

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I was wondering about her to. Sorry to hear about the food poisening. That would be horrible. I wonder if it was the tainted peanut butter?
Get well soon Susan. We miss you.

homecook

I was wondering about her to. Sorry to hear about the food poisening. That would be horrible. I wonder if it was the tainted peanut butter?
Get well soon Susan. We miss you.

Well I know she's allergic to nuts, so I don't think she would be eating peanut butter. I hope she didn't get any more sushi, I know she said it bothered her the last time she had it.

Barb

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
I will be sure to pass all the well wishes along to her, I think DW will be calling her later to see how she is fairing

Thanks everyone!

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hoo-boy! Sorry to hear that!

Feel better soon, Susan!

Lee

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
Poor thing! After reading everyone's experiences with food poisoning, the idea just makes me cringe. I hope you have a mild case, Susan, and you will be back soon.

Deelady

FeelBetterTattyBear.jpg

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
Thanks everyone. I have been sick as a dog. I did see a doctor yesterday. I am just very weak and quite sore--my stomach and my kidneys. Thanks for the kind words.

btw, it was Chinese Food.

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
Thanks everyone. I have been sick as a dog. I did see a doctor yesterday. I am just very weak and quite sore--my stomach and my kidneys. Thanks for the kind words.

hope you are feeling better hun...

glad to see you back on here

AllenOK

Get better soon, Susan. We're pulling for you here.

I hope you called the Health Department on the Chinese place!

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter

Glad you're getting better. I had food poisoning once and it seemed that death was the most comforting option. It's ugly, and really takes a while to get over it.

As one of your local homies, PM me so I know which joint to avoid. I love Chinese, ,but I know some of those joints lack cleanliness and food safety in the name of profit.

Have you considered turning them in to the health inspector? You could do it on the QT. Could save a lot of people from the same misery.