my Family's kitty passed away

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
we consider them family, best friends- like so many, we love them dearly.
Ellie, one of the family's pet cats, she really was very, very old from the time we first adopted her years ago- so old that they wouldn't put her age on her cage. she was arthritic, senile, so slow-paced that she would (i'm not being sarcasic, here) hafta nap on her way thru the yard....... she was living w/ my Mom & new-Dad & thier family since sometime this year.
my Mom knew how much i luved that cat; i'd constantly offer to take her, say she'd thrive here, & check on her most phone calls. so it took until this afternoon (2 weeks later) to let me know that 'ol Ellie isn't with us now & that she'd gone.:cry: i forget sometimes, maybe push it from my mind, how tough it is to lose a pet. :heart: to my fuzzy friends. & bye-bye, beloved Ellie (aka snore-a-nor, as she snoozed most of the time)

Last edited:

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss luvs. They very much are a part of our families and it hurts so deeply when we lose one.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I'm so sorry, luvs.

Your family was so kind to have adopted her when they did, and she was a lucky girl to have found them!

Lee

cookingirl

ohhh luvs,
I am so sorry to hear this...I sincerely know how it feels to lose a pet whom you loved so much...
I am here if you need my shoulder...
she is at rest now--no more panting, pain--she is in heaven watching over you, and your kitties.....
Your family gave her a wonderful home--most likely the best she ever had; and she knew it...she felt the love...
xxxxxxoooooo
cyn

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
thanks, CG. we were glad to get her from that cage & give her a place to be comfy. i'd take each one if i could

Embryodad

Oh! No!..luvs.
Just saw this...So sorry to hear the friend / kitty / of the family passed.

So Sad! ...