Can anyone tell me....

SilverSage

Resident Crone
Linda (Wasabi) moved to facebook after her husband died. I think she is more surrounded by her family there and gets the support she needs.

Last edited:

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I have no info on Wasabi. And very little on FM. FM was a mod, and a key part of our forum. She had been taking care of her sick mom and was not able to post much, then her mom past on. FM was back for a short time and then gone. I heard through an unofficial source that something major happened in FM's family situation, but I don't know what ....or if that is accurate. I wrote her for months after her disappearance but never did get a response. I wish her well and think the world of her. Sure wish she would wander back this way one day.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
My last communication with FM was positive.
Same with Linda/Wasabi.
As for Karen, although I cannot speak for her- I think she felt torn about some things that had gone on here.

What happens to forum members is:
A. Either they've decided to go on (as in not choosing to spend X hours on the internet).
B. They've suffered something that has changed their lives that has brought them down to earth.
C.They've gotten so caught up in gossip going on between members that they've decided to chuck it all because they simply don't know.. anything.......
D. The sun is shining and the grass is green.
E.Their computer is down, and so are they.
F. They've found another forum and aren't looking back.

MexicoKaren

Joyfully Retired
Super Site Supporter
Hey guys, I'm still here. I'm not mad at anybody, not pouting and not suffering. I realized I was spending too much time on the computer and have been doing other things...I wanted to spend more time with my daughter, who just left on Saturday to go back to Oregon. I also can't figure out why my pictures will no longer post here, so that took some of the fun out of it. Perhaps it's because my ISP is in Mexico, don't know. Anyway, thanks for missing me.

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
Hi Karen,

Do you get any error messages posting pix? Did you change ISP's? I will try to help you. I love your pix. I am glad that things are OK there.