I had to kill that chicken....

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
Hiya all....

So remember my proverbial chicken? The one that came home to roost? Well, pull up a plate and enjoy some extremely foul (ha, get it?) poultry with me. It might be a tad difficult to swallow this bird, but if you chew it long enough you'll not only get it down but you also might be so inclined to :puke1:. I won't hold it against you....hell, I won't even clean it up.

Last Tuesday my chicken flew the coop. Right in the middle of lunch service. There he was, pissing the shit out of me yet again for his slovenly ways, his dour attitude and that godawful funky mustache that slept on his upper lip... He had no guests at his station, yet the deli and pizza/panini station was knee deep in co eds seeking uneventful lunch meat sandwiches and nothing to write home about pizza (yes yes yes, I'm working on that area, I'm working on it). Any conscientious team player would be happy to assist other team members who couldn't see their way past the row of guests. But, no, not my chicken....he wanted to scratch and squawk and wriggle that stinky stache while he pretended that all the answers to earth's science were somehow printed on the ceiling tiles. Had to be....that was the only place chickenboy was looking.
I walked past the stations and looked at the crowd of jennie-o jonesers and then made the hairy eyeball at the chicken. Apparently, my hairy eyeball wasn't hairstute enough because he did like he'd been doing for the past three days, he ignored me.
'Chickenboy' I said, 'you can jump on that deli line to help them out while you have no customers here'.
His response to me was a serious attempt to snatch the best actor award from my beautiful Sean Penn. With all the drama an over weight middle aged two toed sloth can muster, he pulled his chef coat off and mumbled 'I know what I can do.....' and he proceeded to recede into the kitchen that he'd just recently left in such a state of disrepair that it would take weeks for the merry maids to reestablish order , drop the jacket on the floor outside my office, punch his time card and with all the grace of a tumbleweed, barrel out the back door.
Goodriddancetobadrubbish.

In his attempt to have the last word he phoned the local board of health. Can you believe that shit?? He called my client, too. I had to deal with a spot inspection today and explain to my client why she's getting phone calls that I have tendency to serve outdated milk, stale bread, moldy produce and permit rodents to meander throughout the kitchen. christonaphuckingcrutch....
I passed the board of health inspection. The guy was cool enough to get the disgruntled employee gig. Can't blame him for doing his job, and I don't. My client seems satisfied with the explanation (I told her I only used the outdated milk when Bessie the Gurnsey had been on a bender for the weekend and I was loathe to serve spiked milk to the coffe drinking klutch).

I have this jackass' address. You have no idea how badly I want to extract a damn pound of flesh. I didn't sell everything when I retired from my previous business....and I'd even do this session for free....:boxing:

There really isn't a hell of a lot I can do. I can think of lots to do but my career and my future mean more to me than petty revenge. Still, I can only promise to behave for so long. If I should be absent for some time, I'd check the local gaol first...chances are pretty good I could be vindictive enough to warrant a warrant.

So, who wants to join me in a little greasy chicken?

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
One more thing...I don't have any goddam mice in my kitchen!! Never seen a bug, either!!! goddamshit....

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
I hate to waste good vegetables that way...but hell, I only serve mouldy vegetables anyway, so ......:chef:sure!

joec

Gold Site Supporter
So tell use what you really think there Vera. :applause: All I can say is you have more patience than I do, because he would of never made it to the back door in one piece with me. :mellow:

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
It's not so much patience as I fear the body cavity search the likes of me would have to endure by Mabel the House Mistress in the women's reform wing...

joec

Gold Site Supporter
Oh now that could be interesting, wonder what they charge for the cheap seats. :clap:

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
VeraBlue, you need to have one of your nice big friends go over to where he hangs (a public place) and have a very quiet, polite, nice chat with him so he knows to leave you alone and never, ever do that again. Unfortunately, one of my favorite friends who use to serve that purpose for me has passed and I miss him dearly. He never had to raise a hand or muscle but the person he spoke to always knew to leave me alone. And, one even moved clear across town.

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
VeraBlue, you need to have one of your nice big friends go over to where he hangs (a public place) and have a very quiet, polite, nice chat with him so he knows to leave you alone and never, ever do that again. Unfortunately, one of my favorite friends who use to serve that purpose for me has passed and I miss him dearly. He never had to raise a hand or muscle but the person he spoke to always knew to leave me alone. And, one even moved clear across town.

That option has already been considered, sista:idea:

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
See, some of us lawyers are actually quite useful to have around. We can come up with creative solutions to problems within the bounds of the law.

joec

Gold Site Supporter
Vera is married to a lawyer if I'm not mistake, Susan so I'm sure he can set her up as well as get her out of jail on her own recognizance. :wink:

Last edited:

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
Vera is married to a lawyer if I'm not mistake, Sue so I'm sure he can set her up as well as get her out of jail on her own recognizance. :wink:

No No No No!!!!! A good lawyer would keep her out of jail to begin with. It is called knowing your client and planning for all contingencies. lol:biggrin::wink:

joec

Gold Site Supporter
Good point if that is what he wanted, but then a night or two of piece and quit might be nice too..

PS: Corrected the name Susan.

Last edited:

Ronjohn

Whoo Hoo!! VB's goin' to war!

th_tank.gif

PanchoHambre

Adillo... "job abandonment' = no unemployment so no worries there.

Vera... well from what you said about the guy this was bound to happen and best of worlds you did not even need to fire him!

Chicken soup is on the menu for next week I assume?

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
How about sending him to the Armour Meat Company, who make Armour Vienna Sausages, made from "mechanically separated chicken." :yuk:

AllenOK

ROFL!

Vera, I love your writing style. IMHO, you could give Dave Barry a run for his money. Have you considered writing for a newspaper?

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
Vera is married to a lawyer if I'm not mistake, Susan so I'm sure he can set her up as well as get her out of jail on her own recognizance. :wink:

We're living in sin, Joe...Lou says he'll never marry because he fears I'll spend all his money on matching towel sets and new kitchen curtains:lol:

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
Two weeks - probably can't collect.

I hope he didn't make too much trouble for you.

Don't give him the free session, he might like it.

AC