man calls 911 on Burger King

Calicolady

man calls 911 on Burger King LOL!

My local paper said it was a Burger King. LOL! I guess it must be good!

Man calls 911 after eatery runs out of lemonade

Associated Press, 02.09.09, 07:52 PM EST

Authorities said a man, 66, was arrested after calling 911 on Saturday to complain that a fast food restaurant ran out of lemonade. After a drive-through employee failed to respond to the man's threat of contacting the police, the irate diner called 911, a police report alleges.
He spent about 5 minutes talking to the 911 operator about his complaint.
Boynton Beach said the man was charged with abuse of 911 communication.

Copyright 2008 Associated Press.

Last edited:

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
Ohhhhhh kay.... didn't anyone tell him their lemonade aint that great anyway?:shock:

And what was his expected outcome? They would send an ambulance or officer with a cup of lemonade to his rescue??:bonk:

Biskit

Ohhhhhh kay.... didn't anyone tell him their lemonade aint that great anyway?:shock:

And what was his expected outcome? They would send an ambulance or officer with a cup of lemonade to his rescue??:bonk:

Maybe he just figured the lack of lemonade was a crime.

Ronjohn

Ah... Florida

Why is it half the stories under weird news on any given day are from that state?
th_shrug.gif

PanchoHambre

well the McD's employees almost had to call 911 on me last time they refused breakfast at 10:50 even though they did not change the signs.... I almost went all "falling down" on them... I was a bit hung over and was really craving a McMuffin

Jim_S

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Site Supporter
Few weeks before the election Roger McCain was caught in a traffic jam on the Washington Beltway. Nothing out of the ordinary, place is a moving parking lot most of the time. For some reason he called 911 to complain. A couple of times. Guess he thought since he was John McCains brother they would do something for him :pat: