We have a new Mod.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Please join me in welcoming Mama to our mod team. She has graciously agreed to join our team in an effort to make NCT the best dang cooking forum on the internet. Welcome to the team Mama, thanks for agreeing to sign on for mod duties. :applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
yay! mama rocks & that makes me relieved & happy! congrats, mama! i was waiting 4 this one~

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
Thanks Doc, Lee and Luvs. I just hope that I can live up to y'alls expectations.

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
mama, you have a knack 4 cooking, a gentle yet firm nature about yourself, u seem very caring, & your posts make me :mrgreen:
nary doubt you'll disappoint, luv

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
Thanks y'all but I'm only human so I'm gonna screw up but I will try.

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
Thanks Nancy and Cooksie. I'm both humbled and honored. I'll do my best not to let y'all down.

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
Thanks y'all but I'm only human so I'm gonna screw up but I will try.

we make errors in life,:wink: i knoe i have! , it's trial & error- if a person said they were purr-fect, i would :yum:
in fact, i'm leaving my typ-o above there to emphasize

cookingirl

How can I say this-----without offending anyone........hummmmm.....
Mama, you are a real mama--kind, caring, thoughtful, easy to provide advice, ----loving----a really genuine, true definition of the word, "Mama~~~~~~~thank you...and love you---you truly generate real loveand warmth...:heart::heart::heart::heart: