Sad news

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I got some sad news this morning that really floored me. Keltin let me know that his wife, Lisa, passed away last night. She was only 46.
I'm sending lots of good thoughts and prayers for both of them. How sad. :(

Deelady

Oh No! What happened?? Was she sick? :( :(

Most definately will have Keltin and his family in our prayers, in fact I will be at a prayer group tonight and will include him for the group of us to pray on him....

SilverSage

Resident Crone
She had breast cancer. It has been going in and out of remission for a couple years now. It's very sad that she died so young.

Last edited:

Leni

That's a hard one. So very hard on the family and friends while she fights it. Poor Keltin has been through Hell. At least now she has peace and freedom from pain. It's going to be very tough on Keltin now that she's gone.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I'm very sorry to hear this.

My thoughts are with Keltin.

Lee

goatherder

oh Keltin, I am so sorry to hear this. I lost my husband 5/19/2011 and have an idea what you are in for. I am participating in two different grief support groups. I find them vital to my mental health. You face added grief because she was so young and you have lost your direction, your goals, your plans together. I highly recommend seeking help with others who share your grief. There is nothing that compares to losing your spouse through death, especially an anticipated death.

All the best to you and your family

Nancy-MD

My sincere sympathy goes to Keltin and his family for their loss. Cherished memories will see you through the tough times and it will get easier, in time.

goatherder, I am so very sorry for your loss, too.

GotGarlic

Keltin, I'm so sorry to hear this sad news. I can't imagine losing your love at such a young age. Take care of yourself.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
My heart is with Keltin this evening.

One of the hardest losses to endure is that of a spouse, if any of you have ever been there, because they are everything to you in your life that is very different from father, mother, sister, brother.

Nothing can be said to really express the way I am feeling without getting too wordy, so I won't.
Eternal rest to Lisa, and knowing Keltin/Chris will find a day when he'll find understanding and sunshine once again to go on.
I promise.

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
omg Bro i am so so sorry for your loss. you are in my prayers right now. i am at a loss for words.

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
I received this in an e-Mail for Keltin. He asked me to post it here.

Tell Doc thank you very much, and tell everyone that responded, their thoughts and prayers are deeply appreciated. And truly help.

She wanted to be cremated, so it ill happen tomorrow at 4PM. I've still got to write the obit and fill out the paperwork, but I think I'll wait till tomorrow to do it.

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
I just do not have words for how bad I feel about his.

My thoughts and prayers are with him as he caries on.

Status
Not open for further replies.