Please rate Net Cooking Talk with AVAST

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hey guys, member Bczoom on forums forums ran across this idea. I had no idea avast was into this but it sure seems like a good initiative. If you can please rate net cooking talk and any other of my forums you belong to. THANKS!!!!!!!!!!

Avast has a new tool that rates websites in terms of safety/security... similar to the Firefox WOT (web-of-trust).

These apps display how trusted/reliable a site is when you do a internet search and it displays on the toolbar when you're on the site.

None of Doc's forum sites yet have a rating. I rated FF, NTractorT, NTownT and here but it's going to take more then 1.

If you're using the new version of Avast with this rating capability, please consider doing a rating of Doc's forum sites you visit so newcomers know it's safe.

TIA

SilverSage

Resident Crone
God, I use Avast, but I've never seen any kind of rating system. Please tell me where to look, and I'll be happy to rate all of your sites.

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
i generally stay on here, wub the site:wub:, your thoughfulness/kindness; i drift onto only here, you tube, my internet provider, & fb as of late; sick of bs elsewhere

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Hey guys, member Bczoom on forums forums ran across this idea. I had no idea avast was into this but it sure seems like a good initiative. If you can please rate net cooking talk and any other of my forums you belong to. THANKS!!!!!!!!!!
:a1: