Hola, amigos...

MexicoKaren

Joyfully Retired
Super Site Supporter
...sorry I have been so absent lately. I've been back from the states for a few weeks now (and I did buy some wonderful goodies that I'll post about later). I've been consumed by trying to manage my disabled daughter's needs from a distance (she did not return with me) and it has pretty much taken all the energy I have. Hopefully, this crisis will pass, and I'll be able to rejoin all your fun very soon. Thoughts and prayers to the folks who live in Tornado Alley - such terrible destruction. I hope all of you stay safe.

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
Well, Bless your heart Karen...it sounds as though you have quite a bit on your plate. If there is anything I can do to help, please don't hesitate to ask. I'll keep you and your daughter in my prayers and I'll be looking forward to when you can rejoin us. I sure have missed you.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Ahhhh, Karen, welcome back!

I missed you, too!

Lee

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
Karen - Good to hear from you. I am sorry about your daughter. I hope and pray that she gets past this.

As mama said if you need anything that I can do, please let me know.

Andy

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Welcome back Karen!!

I will keep you, jerry and your DD in my thoughts and prayers!! XOXOXOXO

I missed you.

MexicoKaren

Joyfully Retired
Super Site Supporter
Thanks Andy, Peeps and Keltin! Jerry is great, and so is Milo. We have ripe bananas in the yard and Milo is loving them!

Jim_S

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Site Supporter
Karen, welcome back.

We're sorry to hear about your daughter.

Jim