Dork of the Day! and the WINNER is....

sattie

Resident Rocker Lady
Ummmm... go look at Dee's Birthday thread!!

Thank you, thank you.... I would like to thank the academy.... my parents, Doc whom of which provided a place for me to be a Dork, um, and all my esteemed colleagues that have allowed me to be ME!

Deelady

Well how do you like THAT! She doesnt even thank the birthday girl who made this all possible!! :waiting::waiting:

:yum::yum:

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
Yeah, so do I. It's not fair that sattie always gets to be the dork. When is it going to be someone else's turn?!!!!

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
I think I was runner up today.... sigh... always a bridesmaid never a bride...:cry:

Oh, wait....:shock:

Jim_S

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Site Supporter
Sattie, you were announced as the winner.

Too late for some upstart gangster to displace you.

Calicolady

How DORKY to be fighting over I wanna be, no I had it 3 days, no I wana be. L OL! You gals need a cocktail!

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
We're dorks for fighting over who the biggest dork is... good point there... now why didn't I think of that? Oh yea, I'm a dork! LOL.

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
We just love sattie to death and don't want her to feel alone alone in dorkdom. We all wear the dork hat from time to time. I do when I am particularly stressed and haven't slept. It can be very embarassing. lol

sattie

Resident Rocker Lady
Well how do you like THAT! She doesnt even thank the birthday girl who made this all possible!! :waiting::waiting:

:yum::yum:

Well you know how those thank you speaches go... you always foget to thank the most important person!!! You know I love ya!

I think I stand alone in the total dorkness... I think it is my other personality that I can't seem to surpress here lately!

Calicolady

036.jpg

For you, sattie

sattie

Resident Rocker Lady
And I got a crown too!!! Hell... being a dork becomes me!!! See, now the rest of you will be wanting my Dork title because of my snazzy crown! Thanks Calico!

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
I blow through my karma all the time and get stuck with none to give. I wish there were an unlimited supply. lol