New smilies!

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
We've talked of new smilies more than once. Today I finally got around to adding some.
I hope you like them and will make good use of them.
If I missed one of your favs feel free to post it here and I'll see about adding it so that it can be selected and used by all.

:hotdog::weber::piesmiley1::eating2::picnic: :cooking::WitchBrewsSmiley::blob_blue::bdaycake: :bbq::encore: :margarita:

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
A few more:

:thankyou: shortcut: thankyou

:readytoeat: shortcut readytoeat

:fridge: shortcut fridge

To use the shortcut just type the shortcut word and put a colon in front and back of the word.

Guts

Doc I think this is the best site I have ever seen for selection of smiles great job. Thank you

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
You are welcome Guts. Thanks for the complement. :thankyou:

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
:wow: I added the wow one to Andy, but didn't post it. There are a few other new ones not yet posted.

Cuisinette

I have a lot of these... but I am only allowed to post 12 at a time.
Yuk.gif
Watermelon.gif
Turkey.gif
Tomato.gif
Thinking.gif
Thankyou.gif
Talk.gif
Stop1.gif
Spam2.gif
Sick2.gif
Shoping.gif
see.gif

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Awesome Cuisinette!!!!! It takes a bit to process smilies into the database to make them available for all to use, but i will try to get er done in the next couple of weeks.

More than once problems come up and I forget. If that happens whoever finds this thread and notices I have not added these smilies can feel free to post a friendly reminder. To often I need the reminder. :hide2: :thumb:

Cuisinette

I know the work Doc... once I build my own Forum just to see if I can do it... didn't have time enough to take care of it... so I gave up on the idea.

I have many other smilies... I was a "good girl" and kept the naughty ones out.

If you are looking for a special one let me know, I probably have it.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
We have a back room forum that any member can join but the general public cannot see. If you go into your usercp and look for the title "Group Memberships" click that and in there you'll see you can join the back room and you can join the chit chat forum. Both are not food related so any member can join them or opt out if they prefer food only type of discussion.
If you don't mind, please post as many of the smilies as you dare, naughty and all in the back room forum. I will remove them after I've had a chance to save em if you prefer.

buckytom

Grill Master
l love all of the new smilies, thanks doc and cuis.

doc, guts is right, you do have the best available of the 5 or 6 sites that i frequent. thanks.

btw, i found a bug in either vbulletin or the android platform. whenever i try to add a smiley when using my droid, i get kicked out and lose the text. i'll have to try it with another device with android to see.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
I know the work Doc... once I build my own Forum just to see if I can do it... didn't have time enough to take care of it... so I gave up on the idea.

I have many other smilies... I was a "good girl" and kept the naughty ones out.

If you are looking for a special one let me know, I probably have it.
I also have many smilies. I started a thread that you may be interested in Click > Take a smilie - Leave a smilie

I am always loking for more fun smilies. Please add some of yours to the thread. Thank you in advance Cuisinette.

PS - PM me the naughty ones I like those also. LOL I like to get a chuckle from them. LOL