Just wanted you to know....

lilylove

I just wanted you all to know that I might not be around much in the next few weeks.

Dad had a stroke and heart attack Friday night and died late Sunday night.
I'm not sure what to do or how to do it but I have a feeling I'll be pretty busy.

On top of that "the boy" has gotten himself into some very serious financial trouble. Very serious. Handing him a check won't fix things. It's so much deeper than that.

Oh and it's the holidays and we're supposed to leave for Mexico on the 23rd.

I'm ok... just really sad and stressed. It may be that I "escape" here to play more often than I should.

Trish

SilverSage

Resident Crone
I'm so sorry to hear about your dad. I'm sending all my best thoughts for strength to get through what you need to do over the next few weeks.

Peace.

Cooksie

Site Supporter
I'm very sorry to hear about your dad and the son problems. I hope you get to go to Mexico and relax.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Ahhhh, I'm so sorry to hear all that. My deepest condolences for your dad and the issues with your son also only add to the weight on your shoulders. I hope you can go through with your vacation as planned.
Good thoughts and prayers coming your way and please do feel free to escape to here any time you need to. We'll try to entertain lightly, and take your mind off things for a bit.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
I'm so sorry to hear about your Dad, Trish, and the troubles with your son.
I have been through both of the same, so just know you'll be in my thoughts dear.
Getting away, eventually.. will do you a world of good.
Be strong ;)

Leni

So sorry to hear about your troubles. You will need respite so come and visit us. You'll also need that vacation. You're in my thoughts. Hang tough. It also helps to talk things out. We're here if you need us.

cara

Trish,

I'm so sorry - i know how you are feeling, my Dad died this summer and it was like hell..
Hope you're getting through it and I sent you tons of strength.
Live somehow goes on but it will never be the same.

Good luck and hope your son will get everything sorted out..

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
I'm so sorry to hear about you Dad and son, Trish. I hope you are able to take your much needed vacation. We'll be here for you if you need us.

Miniman

Mini man - maxi food
Gold Site Supporter
I'll be thinking of you lots. All the best for wise decisions and lots of love.

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
I'm thinking you Trish...and hoping all things pass smoothly. Take care of yourself now, too...

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Trish, I wish I could be there to hug you.

Hugs from afar .....

Lee

loboloco

My condolences on your father, and I hope the problems with your son can be resolved short of serious legal consequences. I hope you get a chance to go on your vacation and I also want to wish you a Happy Christmas and, hopefully, a better new year.

lifesaver91958

Queen of the Jungle
Gold Site Supporter
So sorry to hear about your dad and your son. I'm sending my best wishes that all goes well for you.

MexicoKaren

Joyfully Retired
Super Site Supporter
Oh dear Trish - I am so sorry to hear of your loss, and also the problems with your son. Like many others on the board, I have been there, as well. Seems we never "graduate" from being parents, especially when the kids have troubles. I'll be thinking of you often and hoping that you can join us in Mexico as planned. Please take the time to care for yourself and remember that we are here to listen.