The best hunting dog...

RobsanX

Potato peeler
Super Site Supporter
Justin Wilson told this joke on his show one time, and I thought it was hilarious!

A man was constantly bragging about how good his bird dog was. He told all his friends about this dog and his pointing abilities and his great nose for quail, pheasant or whatever. So they all decided to go hunting to see just how "awesome" this dog was.

They stopped at the local store to get some water and gatorade and on the way in a boy was walking out. Well wouldn't you know that the dog sure enough dropped one of the finest points you have ever seen on that boy.

The man's buddies were rolling with laughter. One said "I thought you had the best dog around and here he is pointing on that boy." So to save face he asked the boy if he helped his dad clean out the quail pen this morning. He said, "No sir". The man then said, " I know you had quail for supper last night didn't ya?" He said again, "No sir".

By now he was getting more hazing from his so called buds and decided something was really wrong. So the man asked the boy what his name was. And the boy said said
Bob White...