i missed this place!

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
well, hi, guys!
i was unwell, & after a seizure, spent quit awhile @ 'ye 'ol piddle getting well while they once-overed me & prodded & said, 'mm, yes, i see.', speak in hush-hush 'bout me as if i couldn't hear them, lol. they'd order an IV drip of 1 sort or another; different docs, different opinions, then boss man would change those orders & those bags-o-fluid would change again when they were empty! kinda entertaining, seeing them scramble like that. i spent a generous portion of my day trying 2 not snooze when a med pro, cleaning lady, tech, etcetera was addressing me. 2 meds were rather potent, lemme say!

i got discharged this afternoon, finally!!!!!!!!!!

so here i be!

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Good to hear from you luvs. We were wondering about ya. Glad to hear you are up and about now. Hope all is well or getting well quick. Best wishes. :flowers:

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
Good to see you back Luvs! We've missed you! Like BT said, you take care of yourself, we like having you around!

buckytom

Grill Master
yep, you start a lot of the open ended discussion type of threads.

without you, we couldn't live vicariously through each other when our own lives suck.

so, please, just do it.

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
me, bucky, or another fellow poster.....

i'm kinda lost.

2 add-on:

thinks i got 'your gist, bucky.

Last edited:

buckytom

Grill Master
lol, umm, there was no gist or hidden message.

i really just meant that you start good threads that help people talk about what might otherwise be mundane life. if no one has anything to post, then there's nothing to connect with each other over. you help us connect.

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
welp, myyyyyyyyyy BAD!
luv ya, i suppose i get afrais that those whose posts i luv may get angry w/ me,
meh.

well, thanx 4 that, that gave my heart a boost.

have a great (if mundane) nite, lol.

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
thanks, gotgarlic! i've many-an-appointment the remainder of sept.; they're keeping a close watch on me.