Wow, I Sure Hope Andy Is Ok!

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
I'm not far from him and we just got a bad t-storm and quick power outages but I am not hearing of anything big here in Jersey. Queens NY got hit pretty bad and they have power still out.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Thanks Peeps.
Wellcome Sass!!

It was exciting for about 1/2 hour last night by me. Right in the middle of trying to cook dinner. LOL The fire on the stove was the only light for about 2 minutes then the power came back but it was strobing like a disco. We lost power a total of 3X - 1 for about 2 minutes and the other 2 quick. I'm not sure what exactly happened by Andy but I don't think Jersey had any major damage but we have to wait for Andy to check in.

Last edited:

High Cheese

Saucier
My biz partner and I were playing golf when the storm came. He was doing real good and was on course to be in the 40's for 9, we only got 7 holes in when the rain came but insisted on teeing off the 7th. I got a wet ass! lol

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
I am fine, thank you for asking. I live in NJ and did not really get hit. the storm came about 5:00 or so. I was on the train. We heard thunder and lightning, by the time that I got off the train, the rain had stopped.

I did have a customer in Harlem that lost their whole phone system. I just got back from fixing that.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌎🦋
Gold Site Supporter
I knew you commute to the city for work and such Andy.
Glad to see you're just fine :)

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
It came thru my part of Ohio. We never ever have had a tornado touch down even close to here. Last night it touched down from Coolville to Reedsville. I'm a Reedsville mailing address (not in the town). The tornado leveled multiple houses. A guy less than a mile down the road from me ended up with his truck in his living room. Massive damage to his house, but it was not leveled. It was a brick house, I'm sure that helped.
Today power is still out, and roads are closed all over as emergency crews try to clean up from this mess. We are extremely lucky no one was killed or seriously hurt. I feel extremely lucky it did no damage at all on our property.

edit to add,
I should have mentioned that a mile to a mile and one half away a man was killed in Belleville WV. Directly across the river from us.