BAMS, what's for dinner 02/05/09?

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
hey i didnt start one yesterday....lol

i ate pizza pops,(canadian thing), and a whistle dog from A&W yesterday....

tonight still might be the ribeye steak and sweet potato i was "going" to have last night..lol

lilylove

We have a play to go to today... I still feel YUCKY and should stay home... but...
going anyway *will breath into my coat all night*...

I sent an extra bag lunch with Paul to work for his dinner and I'll just have some soup or skip dinner.

Calicolady

Ah, sorry you're still crappy.
I felt good yesterday and ran dad to the eyedocs, waited almost an hour in a packed closet sized waiting room. I lasted about 2 minutes in that room and stayed outside. Everyone was coughing. Well they took forever with him. All in all about 2 hours. BORING!
The dr's 30 miles away, dad's is about 11 miles in the opposite direction. So just with that I did running around til 2 pm.
Then I ran to 2 stores for him and me.
I finally got in about 3:30 and felt like crap al over again.
Today it's freezing. So except for walking weiner dog, I don't want to see the light of day. Brrrr!

I bought a 1/2 of a fresh turkey breast yesterday, about 6.25 lbs, so roasted with mashed and gravy is mine probably the next couple nights.

Miniman

Mini man - maxi food
Gold Site Supporter
chicken breasts cooked in a mix of mango chutney and napoli sauce.

MexicoKaren

Joyfully Retired
Super Site Supporter
Turkey breast is our choice today, too - cooking it in the crockpot with some seasonings and made two loaves of Italian bread this morning, so probably, we'll have hot turkey sandwiches tonight.

buckytom

Grill Master
i'm getting my ears lowered tonight, so it's whatever dw's making. last night was broiled salmon, rice, and corn, so tonight will most likely be something chicken.

homecook

I'm not cooking....so I told Dh to get Chinese. I'll just get some wonton or hot and sour soup. I can't taste or smell anything so it doesn't matter.

Barb

PanchoHambre

im making Keltin's DO smoked sausage dish.. inside of course...looked good, one pot.. I have the ingredients... and its cold so perfect night for sausage and taters... it all adds up

Calicolady

i'm getting my ears lowered tonight, so it's whatever dw's making. last night was broiled salmon, rice, and corn, so tonight will most likely be something chicken.

You get them lowered any more bt, they'll look like bolts on the side of your neck! LOL!

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
NO thank God!! LOL. But she had to take my oldest to the dentist to get some baby teeth pulled that were causing problems, I am hoping to convince her of some take out...

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
menu changed again..lol

chicken fried rice, egg rolls, crab rangoon, and chicken balls(before u ask i posted a pic...lol)

chickballs.jpg

suziquzie

I made 'em tuesday.... wimped out and bought some nice buns :brows: with TJ when we went to the store that morning.

Deadly Sushi

Formerly The Giant Mojito
Im not sure what the hell Im making but here is a photo of it!!! :clap:

Attachments

• PICT0679.jpg
    PICT0679.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 98