I Just Don't Know

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
This is one of those threads where a person just feels like they have to say something to anyone and they don't know why.

I'd like to stay here and post more in the other threads, but I feel really sad right now.
It doesn't have anything to do with any of you or anything really pressing in my life at the moment.
Hell, I don't even know why I am here right now.

Sometimes even after a nice day, life can come crashing down on you.

It's probably a me thing. I think I need to take a long break off the internet and get my life in order, or at least find a change or something and look at stuff with fresh eyes.

I love you all.

Stay happy and love one another.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Oh Sass I hope you feel better soon sweetie. I hope you work things out and come back very soon. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I'll miss your posts, Sass.

Take care of YOU, and come back when you can.

Lee

MexicoKaren

Joyfully Retired
Super Site Supporter
Sass! Don't go away...stay here and work it out with us if you can. If you really have to take a break, please come back soon. We will miss you.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Lots of stuff running through my head last night.
A small portion of what set me off was something that I'd gotten wrong on another forum (we've ALL been there, don't say you haven't).

Then Ty called me late and said he was leaving Aimee and was driving down to move in with me.
Right. Ha. No Way.
I told him to sort his shit out and get over it. It's not the first time he's asked to come running home to Mommy. It's not enough apparently that I pay their mortgage monthly so they can keep the house they live in.

I just felt like a lot of stuff was coming down on me last night, so I decided to take a break off the cyber side of life and get on with things.

Dumb move. I wouldn't be anywhere now (I think) if I didn't have this side of the world to turn to, for bitching, moaning, loving and just sharing with people I'll probably never meet in this life.
Something about being able to express yourself to a gathering of the unhugged, but strangely.. very much loved souls is both therapeutic and deliciously insane at the same time.
Life goes on.

Thanks.
Situation, sorted.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Sass you're back!!
yay-1.gif

Sweet dreams sweetie. Don't let the crunch berries get ya!! (cute story for another time LOL) See ya later.