Terry's Mom has found peace

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
I just received the following from Terry:

"Mom died quietly at 1:15 this afternoon with all of us around her."

When Terry finally has some time and the inclination to return to this forum, I'm sure she'll get a huge, well deserved welcome back. As far as I'm concerned she is the heart and soul of NCT and I have really missed her.

Love you, Terry,
Buzz

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
Terry, I wish I could hold you. I hope you find a fast and peaceful way back to your everyday routines; and know that I am thinking of you.

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
My heart goes out to you Terry. I agree with Buzz...you are the heart and soul of NCT and you are sorely missed. We will be here waiting for you when you are ready to come back.

Cooksie

Site Supporter
So very sad, but I'm glad that Mom was able to be at home surrounded by loved ones. I agree...Terry is just a special person. Although I don't really know her (never met in person), I feel like I know her.

GotGarlic

Terry, I'll be thinking of you and your family. Like Cooksie, it's good that she was able to be with you all. Take care of yourself.

Biskit

Terry.....I'm so very sorry for the loss of your mother. I do hope you can find comfort. Every mother should be so fortunate as to have a daughter like you.
Yes, you are the soul of NCT, and we await your return, when you're ready.
Prayers and thoughts for you and your family.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Terry you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. I will light a candle for you. XOXOXO

Meme4251

Oh, Terry, cannot express words right now how I feel for you and your family..You are such a wonderful friend and person that I will always love! God Bless and Peace to you and yours......................Love you much, sh:flowers:

Deelady

I know just what you mean Andy....so hard to say anything at a time like this. No matter how much you may have been mentally prepared for this, there still is no true comfort to give for how it feels.
Just know that you have a gang of folks who love you dearly and are praying for you and yours without fail!
God Bless her Soul that is now without pain and in Our Fathers arms.

{Hugs and Love}

Dee

Lefty

Yank
May the peace which comes from the memories of love shared, comfort you now and in the days ahead.

You have my most heart felt condolences. My prayers are with you and your family. God Bless.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Terry is the one who always has exactly the right words to say in situations like this. I wish I could say what SHE would say TO her.

Here's a thought that comforts me, and makes me smile, Terry: My father believes that, when we die, we get to meet up with all the pets we've ever loved. Dad doesn't mention PEOPLE in this belief, but he's convinced that he'll be able to hug and play with all the cats and dogs he's ever loved.

I like that belief.

I hope your mom has some furry friends that will welcome her and jump on her and lick her now.

Love, Lee

SilverSage

Resident Crone
Terry, we're all here ready to fold you in our collective arms when you're ready. Be comforted with the good memories you've relived the past few weeks.

She really isn't gone - she's in you and your children.

((((((( HUGS )))))))))

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Ahhhh Terry, I'm so sorry. Good thoughts and prayers for you, your mom and your family.

Big ((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))) for you my friend. I feel so sad for you. :( :flowers:

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
Our thoughts and prayers are still with you in this time of sorrow. I hope everyone is at peace now, and look forward to your return to NCT.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Terry,
There is a special place in which your Mommy resides now for all eternity.
No more pain, no more suffering.

People tend to say they are sorry when one who was so ill leaves this place we call planet earth and are taken heavenward into the arms of He who made us.

I am never sorry to see those who are suffering so, depart for a journey into total peace and comfort, going right back home into the arms of the God who made them, and allowed them to bless, enrich and make such a difference in the lives of those they touched whether it be family or friends.

This is a time to feel sorrow for those left behind.
I know how you feel right now.
It will get better over time.
My hope and prayer is that you are at peace right now.
That all your family are as well.
God blesses us now and again when we lose those we love, in that we do have some time to prepare for the loss.

You're such a beautiful bright spot on this forum and are loved.
My heart is with you now, and until I/we hear from you again.
Mucho kisses and hugs.
Loralei
Love you

smoke king

Banned
Absolutely beautiful Sass.

Terry, you and your entire family are in my thoughts and prayers, as you have been the entire time.

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
I am so sorry Terry!! If you ever need to talk, I'm here for you!! lots of love to you girl!!

goatherder

oh Terry, I am so, so, sorry to read of you losing your Mom. There is absolutely no way I know what you are feeling right now. Please understand that many people are sharing your grief. I am so sorry.

Let your happy memories of her help you through this.

buckytom

Grill Master
i can only add my deepest sympathies to this outpouring of love for you, terry. i hope you can see how much you mean to everyone here, which as a reflection of the parent a child is, shines a light on just what a great person your mom must have been.

my heart goes out to you, and my prayers as well for your comfort, as your mom rests now in the grace of god.

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
I'm so sorry for your loss Terry. All our love and thoughts to you and your family.

lifesaver91958

Queen of the Jungle
Gold Site Supporter
My thoughts and prayers are with you Terry and may god bless and keep you and your family in such a time of sadness and always.

Miniman

Mini man - maxi food
Gold Site Supporter
Hi Terry, a sad time yet a good time that she has ended her suffering. I am thinking of you all.

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
My deepest sympathy to you and your family. I have sent some prayers for peace for you and your family, and look forward to your return here.

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
Terry, I am so sorry for your loss. It is so hard to lose a parent. You know where to find me if you need to talk.