What's on the menu tonight, 02/04/09?

Calicolady

What's on the menu tonight, 02/03/09?

I'm feeling better, thank you all,
So I have some catfish in the freezer that's calling my name. Also going to do Fred's fries soaked in vinegar water. I don't know what else.

Last edited:

PanchoHambre

you a day ahead of time Cal... meds getting to you?

either way this is leftover week... not sure what is getting defrosted yet

sattie

Resident Rocker Lady
I have no clue... don't really care at the moment. But I will figure something out.

RobsanX

Potato peeler
Super Site Supporter
Not positive, but most likely enchiladas. I might try a new recipe for Mexican rice to go with.

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
Zuppa Toscana

http://netcookingtalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1191
olive-garden3.png

joec

Gold Site Supporter
We are having spaghetti and meat balls tonight with a salad on the side. Oh and some garlic bread of course.

buckytom

Grill Master
not sure yet. dw has some chicken tenders and skinless breasts in the upstairs fridge, so i'm hoping for chicken parm or maybe i'll offer to make chicken piccata.
that's if i can stay upright and not puke again. i've got a terrible bout of labrynthitis. it's like constant sea sickness. :dizzy::yuk:

i also never got around to making lentil mushroom soup, so i may give that a go in the crock pot tonight.

chowhound

That soups sounds very good, Jeff.

I have no idea what I'm having for dinner, but lunch is happening as I type this (with nacho chip crumbed fingers).....
Three hot dogs, boiled, on potato bread with just mustard and some leftover hot dip from Sunday

Lefty

Yank
I was in the mood to make a greek salad, but it just started snowing again. Not sure what to make. Maybe I will make a soup.

homecook

I'm thinking a couple soft-boiled eggs on dry toast. That's about all I can manage. The harvey wallbangers are going down smooth though. LOL

Barb

suziquzie

Not sure. I was thinking sloppy joes but I'm on overloaded with other ideas now that we went grocery shoping this morning.
I best just stick to my plan I guess.

buckytom

Grill Master
new plan. dw sounded stressed out, so i offered to pick up thai or sushi on the way home.

yum yum, little fishies in my belly.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
For dinner tonight:
Baked Steak, mashed taters and gravy & broccoli.

chowhound

For dinner tonight:
Baked Steak, mashed taters and gravy & broccoli.

What's baked steak, Doc? Like pan seared and then baked? How do you make the gravy?

I notice a lot of folks eating mashed potaotes with steak. I've always been a baked potato guy, but I love mashed postatoes and might want to give this a try.