Would you wear a NCT baseball cap?

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I wear ball caps fairly often. Boating, tractoring ...any time I'm outside and I want to keep the sun off my face.

I'm trying to come up with a logo for my Net Tractor Talk forum to put on a ball cap, and then it hit me, why not do some for NCT also. I like the NCT logo that Jeeks created (sorry, I meant High Cheese created). I think it would look good on a ball cap. I could get them for 10 or 11 bucks each plus there would be shipping ...so total cost would probably be 13 or 14 dollars for anyone who does not live within driving distance of me. Would there be any interest in these? I think they'd be a good way to get the word out at cook off's and events where you don't want to wear an apron all day but a ball cap would fit the bill (parden the pun :yum:).

K

Kimchee

Yup, I'd be happy to have a ball cap. Just make sure it doesn't have those crappy
stiff high fronts! (Me? picky? Nahhhhhh)

buckytom

Grill Master
do you mean like a trucker or john deere hat?

i'm not a cap wearer (i get really bad hat hair, like bozo the clown), but i'll ask family who does to see if they'd want one.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Yup, I'd be happy to have a ball cap. Just make sure it doesn't have those crappy
stiff high fronts! (Me? picky? Nahhhhhh)
Good point KimChee. I'm old school and much prefer the stiff high fronts. I wonder if I could split an order with some of each type?

BT, I'm not sure what a trucker or JD hat would be (stiff high front or the loose front). So I can't answer your question. I can relate to hat hair but when boating I don't care. :D

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
Good point KimChee. I'm old school and much prefer the stiff high fronts. I wonder if I could split an order with some of each type?

BT, I'm not sure what a trucker or JD hat would be (stiff high front or the loose front). So I can't answer your question. I can relate to hat hair but when boating I don't care. :D

I'm with Kimchee. I want a cool cap. :a1:

I don't even own a tractor......

Jim_S

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Site Supporter
Put me down for one!

I'll wear it while I'm on the tractor.

Buzz, bring your cap over and I'll get a picture of you and the cap on the tractor!

Jim

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
I have an FF t-shirt, but my boobs were too big for it.
As for an NCT cap, sure I'd wear one.:yum:

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Tshirts are more of a commitment on my part. Since one size does not fit all and I have to pre order the appropriate sizes plus I would prefer a design for the front and back. The regular NCT logo could go on the back with:
Come for the food, stay for the people
or some such saying.
The more colors we use, the more they cost. The logo is two colors as it stands now.

What would be a good design for the breast pocket on the front. Maybe simply:
Net Cooking
Talk .com
---with a circle around it ...or anyone have other ideas?

Next, and this is a biggie, what color should the t shirt be?

ideas????

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Is this the style of hat yall prefer? Trying to be sure we are all on the same page.
What color would you like the hat to be? What color(s) should the NCT logo be?

Attachments

• ArizonaDimondbacksHat.jpg
    ArizonaDimondbacksHat.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 29

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
That's the kind my guys prefer, Doc. As far as color, for both the hats and t-shirts, I would not vote for white. But any other color would be good, IMO.

SilverSage

Resident Crone
This isn't much of an answer to your question Doc, but the talk of t-shirts just brought back old tapes.

My grandmother always expressed her disgust for "dungarees" aka jeans. She also couldn't accept women wearing what she saw as "men's undershirts" aka t-shirts. It didn't matter what color they were, or how they were decorated; to her they were still men's undershirts.

To this day, I don't think I've ever worn a t-shirt, although I do have a drawer full of dungarees!:eek:

smoke king

Banned
Thats the kind of hat I had in mind Doc. As far as color, I pretty wide open. Whatever everyone else agrees on is OK by me.