Congrats & Thanks to VeraBlue and SilverSage!!!!

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Please join me in welcoming both VeraBlue and SilverSage to our mod team. Both have been active and doing good stuff to help better NCT. This will help give them to power to take care of some things themselves and to eventually help with moderation.
I'm not sure if they know what they are getting themselves into :yum: JK JK!!! .... but I'm sure glad to have them on the team. :thumb: :D

Thanks so much to Vera and SS for the willingness to take on this challenge and help NCT grow into a bigger and better cooking forum. :tiphat: :thumb: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
Congrats SS and Vera! I'm so glad you accepted and I know you will be wonderful additions to the moderation team.

RobsanX

Potato peeler
Super Site Supporter
So what does it take to become a mod? Do you have to ask, or is it by invitation?

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
LOL! I think he takes all sorts of things into account when adding a new mod - stuff like when you are usually online, how regularly are you able to be here, how much of a bribe you sent him.........

j/k

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Congratulations to Vera and SilverSage!!

You two have been great contributors, helpers and peace-makers, and are welcome additions to the mod team!

I have been feeling guilty about not being around very often to help out as much as I should, so thank you both for accepting!!

Lee

buckytom

Grill Master
robsan, just think of it that doc is very vain and would never surround himself with witty and handsome men...

and btw, doc, you couldn't have picked 2 finer ladies to be mods than ss and vb.

ya see, rob?

works for me...

i should explain that exceptions to the rule are jim slagle, to whom doc owes a lot of money, and andy, who has pics of doc and buzz with a certain, latex clad, newly appointed mod who shall remain nameless. and i haven't figured out the doc and lefty connection yet. something to do with boats. maybe secret radar stuff for pontoon boats? i dunno.

ya startin' to see how this works?

Last edited:

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Dang BT you are indeed on to me. :hide2: :yum:

You are a card. :thumb: I love have your wit here on the forums. You make us all laugh and feel better for sure. :tiphat: :clap: :clap: :D

Biskit

Well, Buzz, while you're deciding, I'll congradulate Vera and Silver Sage on their appointments as mods. I'll try to coach BT and Buzz on good behavior so as to make your job as painless as can be.

It ain't gonna be easy, boys, it ain't gonna be easy!

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
:yum: Yeah biskit, you're just the guy for the job. :yum:

lord help us!!!!!​