Puppy Pics!

AllenOK

Ok, I managed to take a few pics of our unexpectly little furry bundle of joy today.

This one is of the pup on our bed. She's tripled her weight. We're guesstimating that she's 2 1/2 weeks old. Her eyes opened a few days ago. She's even started growling at PeppA, and even managed a couple of small barks as well.

http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/5569/2009bridgetspup06sh9.jpg

This pic is of PeppA holding the pup. I wanted something in the shot for scale, and the little dog would just cry and struggle if I tried to hold her in one hand while capturing the image in the other.

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/9990/2009lauriebridgetspup01lv5.jpg

AllenOK

Well, Momma is a Lab. We're not totally sure about the father. Probably a pit, as we have a few that one of our neighbor lets roam.

PanchoHambre

that's a good mix...smart and sweet. looks alot like my brother's dog except he is black... I miss him (sometimes my brother too!)

My own is pit somthing... mastiff?Lab>Boxer? a real dope

we have a lot of roamin pits&others too... that's how I got the chihuahua...

AllenOK

We got all our chihuahua's because PeppA's Mom refuses to "fix" dogs. "They need to spread their genes." Well, the bulk of the older dogs died off 4 years ago. Sharon had already obtained a younger female, Sandy, who is now queen of the pack. After the older ones had died off, she got two puppies from a friend. Those two were a male and a female, Snoopy and Maggie. Snoopy managed to knock up Sandy and his own sister a couple times. We've found homes for some of the pups, but still have three, Sassy, Half-Pint (teacup), and Sammie. Maggie and her daught Half-Pint are extremely jealous of each other, and get into knock-down drag-out fights. I've been bitten a couple times that broke skin. Snoopy and Sandy got fixed last year. As soon as we can, the other females are getting fixed. Hopefully this will calm them down.

sattie

Resident Rocker Lady
PeppA.... I don't think I have ever seen a pic of her... tell her I said hello!!!! The pup has grown!!! Wow!!! She is beautiful Allen, I still can't believe that she had that one and only pup!

AllenOK

Well, we just stuck her on the kitchen scale. 2 lbs, 10 3/4 oz! Yup, she's a little butterball!