Prayers Needed

lifesaver91958

Queen of the Jungle
Gold Site Supporter
My dad is going downhill fast. Please keep my family and I in your prayers. He's at home and right now they are just keeping him comfortable. He recognized me and gestured to hug me but other than that he is unable to communicate. He's not eating so we expect it to be any time now. :(

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
I am so sorry; I know how hard it is. I will keep you and yours in my prayers. ((((Darlene)))))

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I'm sorry, lifesaver. Sending warmth, energy and strength your way.

Lee

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Ahhh, so sad. So sorry to hear of your dad in that condition. Good thoughts and prayers coming your way.

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
Oh, Darlene, I am so, so sorry. I will keep your father and all of your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Deelady

Prayers of comfort being sent!!! You are by his side so we know he is surrounded in Love in his last momments...what better way to go is there?! {{{{Many Hugs going your way}}}}

Last edited:

lifesaver91958

Queen of the Jungle
Gold Site Supporter
Thanks everyone. My dad passed away at 11:30 this morning and the funeral is set for this coming Saturday at 2pm.

Deelady

I'm so Sorry Darlene.....{{{hugs}}}

prayers_for_you.jpg

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
I am so sorry, Darlene. It is never easy to lose a beloved parent. My continued thoughts and prayers are with you, sweetie.

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
I sent you a PM, Darlene, but realized I hadn't posted here.

My deepest sympathy to you and your family at you father's passing. I know right now there is so much to do that you have little time to think. Please know that we are here for you when everyone goes home and all the arrangements and services are over.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I'm sorry, Darlene. Hope you are okay and trying not to overdo.

You are in my thoughts.

Lee

buckytom

Grill Master
i'm sorry, ls. prayers for you and yours, and that your dad is comfortable in his time remaining here.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
What a wonderful-looking man your father was, LF!

Thank you for sharing him with us.

Lee