Sweet Dreams Everybun!

Lefty

Yank
smiley_face_coffee.gif

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
Well, I am dead tired (finally) and shall hit the hay. Nighty night and don't let the bed bugs bite!

I am so glad to see so many people have joined us! Thanks for all the tender loving care, concern and support.

sattie

Resident Rocker Lady
Night Susan.... hope you sleep well! And I'm with ya... welcome to all the new members! It's great!

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
Now ya tell me... and here I was hanging out at the side door to catch a glimpse and get an autograph....jeeeeesh!!

LOL.

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
Once again, I have overdone things a bit. Sleep tight and be good ;-). See y'all tomorrow!

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
Last night my sleep meditation did not work. Tonight, I shall try it after some hot cocoa. Nite everyone.
Stay smoochie. Rep points for anyone who knows that reference.

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
Good night, sleep well. I am going to listen to my sleep meditation cd. Bellaruth Naparstek is excellent and a pioneer with guided imagery.

gadzooks

G'night, all. I'm gonna fall asleep to the sound of the rain again tonight, snuggled up with Sadie, my Queensland Heeler. And don't be talkin' smack 'bout Elvis...long live the King!

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
Well, this girl is spent! I am too pooped to pop and if I can't eat, I am going to at least make sure that I get some rest.