Breakfast NE1?

chowhound

This should hold me over until tonight.
I haven't made a big breakfast in a while and it hit the spot. With a large thud. :smile:

Attachments

• breakfast 2-1-09.jpg
    breakfast 2-1-09.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 408

Calicolady

I'll have her ham and double bacon please. She can have my sausage, and only 1 slice of toast please.

In my dreams. I don't think I'd keep it down today.
1 poached & a dry toast is more for me today.

But oh yummy. Thanks for the pic, Fred

Last edited:

chowhound

lol, you gals can trade food once we sit down to breakfast.
And I'll have your extra piece of toast, Calico :^)

GrantsKat

move on over ladies!!! this preggo could eat that & ask for seconds!!!!!!!!! oink oink!! ; )

yum Fred...I miss your food pics!!!!

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
I see you covered the three major food groups; Ham, bacon and sausage. :thumb: Looks yummy. I had 4 eggs (basted) and two slices of Italian bread toast. Adequate, but not near as nice as yours.

chowhound

Almost threw a pork chop on there, too ...... :mrgreen:
Thanks. My bread could have been better. It was Dutch Country potato bread, baked last week in Mr Stroehmann's kitchen.
:lol:

Four eggs, Wow. I thought I ate a lot of eggs...

sattie

Resident Rocker Lady
Holy cow CH... that would feed 3 of me. But what the hell is that jar of sheet metal stuff? Is that what you take after you eat to coat your tummy?

chowhound

Yes, sattie, milk.
That's the biggest mug I have and I like a lot of cold milk with my breakfast. I always put the glass in the freezer as I'm cooking.

chowhound

Thanks Joe.
As soon as my hens pick up the pace again, I'll be eating one piece of toast often for breakfast.... as in Egg in a frame :smile:

Attachments

• firstegginaframe.JPG
    firstegginaframe.JPG
    47.2 KB · Views: 119

chowhound

I never developed a taste for French toast. Or pancakes, waffles..... I'm not a syrup eater. Unless it's maple syrup being put on a ham to glaze.