Haiti quake - bringing the world together

Peter-John

My heart was honestly touched by Charlie Simpson's way of showing the world that he cares. I don't know if you all have read the article, it is really amazing to see that such a young child can still see the world for the beauty it truly is, and at his age he is actually making an effort to at least try and help the victims of the Haiti earthquake.

It is going to be such a time consuming process to rebuild the towns that got affected by the quake. It must be so scary being left with nothing... and here we are, just happy to at least still have a job after the recession...Kinda makes me feel bad :shock:

FuzzyB

I truly feel for the people of Haiti! They have experienced such a loss and now just need the help and support to rebuild their lives.

I think we should all take a leaf from this youngsters book and donate what we can! Even if it is just £5 or whatever you know? Every little helps!

I am shocked at such a young one doing something so big to help others! Its awsome!

Peter-John

I have always said that £5 won't make you broke, nor would it make you rich, but if every person could donate whatever they are capable to donate, it will be a significant amount. Good idea FuzzyB :clap: