What are you eating Thursday January 28, 2010?

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
its to early to be awake!! LOL I have been awake all night. Tummy and back pains. aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrg!!

I have had time to think about dinner. At the moment I think it will be roast chicken, stuffing, mashed taters, corn and carrots, gravy and corn bread.

what about you?

K

Kimchee

Got out a hunk of roast to thaw.
Just good old comfort food... roast beef, mashed taters and gravy, smoky bacon pepper lima beans.... and a beer!

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
plans have changed. something with rotis chicken, maybe a spinach or mixed veggies, bacon and chicken alfredo over bowties or fusilli.

Miniman

Mini man - maxi food
Gold Site Supporter
Baked cabbage, shredded carrot, onion and tomato mixture with pork chops on top. Also had potatoes & peas.

AllenOK

Well, I as supposed to work tonight. But, since they're closed due to weather, I'm home, and cooking. Probably Swiss Steak, what PeppA was supposed to make last night, but didn't.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
i have been seeing a lot of swiss steak being made lately but no pics. i have only made swiss steak once years ago. i wish someone would post some pics so as to motivate me to make it again!! LOL

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
i am peeved!! i guess i need to take a trip to the pissed thread!! needless to say i have changed my dinner plans again!!

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Rotisserie chicken, jasmine rice, corn and gravy.

chicken_rice_corn_012810_P1050294.JPG

Last edited:

GotGarlic

Spaghetti with meat sauce and garlic bread. The bell peppers, onions and tomato in the sauce will have to be the veggie :wink:

Cooksie

Site Supporter
We're going to sit in front of the tv and eat Pizza Hut pizza off of paper plates :D:D.