What's for dinner Monday, Jan. 25?

AllenOK

Gonna be chicken here. Yesterday PeppA asked me to pull out some chicken to thaw for dinner Sunday night, but never used it, as well as someone ELSE pulled the bag of boneless-skinless chicken breast and thawed that. Now I've got about 14 lbs of chicken to use.

suziquzie

LOL whew I just hit new posts one more time before I was gonna start this, glad I did!

Tacos here, by request for an early b-day dinner....middle son turns 6 tomorrow and I wont be home :(

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
i have 2 packs of hot dogs left i need to use up. hot dogs a different way than last night.

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
jake's roasting a venison roast. my stomach is making un-Godly noises so maybe i'll forego din-din.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
jake's roasting a venison roast. my stomach is making un-Godly noises so maybe i'll forego din-din.
how are you doing? when my stomach makes noises it usually means i need to eat.

K

Kimchee

Somewhat sukiyaki. Won't be classic, with tofu and separate ingredients,
but it will have cellophane noodles, beef, veggies and a soy-sesame sauce.
And egg rolls.

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
started out braising some country style ribs...now they are cooking in the slow cooker with a dr.pepper bbq sauce

more pics to follow when finished

v7h5eh.jpg

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Hot dogs (cut in thin circles) and onions (sliced thin in half moons) sautéed in butter till onions are soft and the dogs have puffed. Tomato paste, water and burgundy wine added to make a sauce. Simmer till flavors meld. Served with teeny weeny bowtie pasta tossed with butter and parsley and garlic bread.

hotdogs_onions_012510_P1050275.JPG

Last edited:
Hot dogs (cut in thin circles) and onions (sliced thin in half moons) sautéed in butter till onions are soft and the dogs have puffed. Tomato paste, water and burgundy wine added to make a sauce. Simmer till flavors meld. Served with teeny weeny bowtie pasta tossed with butter and parsley and garlic bread.

hotdogs_onions_012510_P1050275.JPG

That looks waaay, waaay better than the crown of frankfurter. :chef:

Last edited by a moderator:
The market had GORGEOUS 3" thick Swordfish steaks, so I just had to buy two. Marinated them, then stuffed them with chopped Arugula & tomatoes (both fresh & oil-packed sun-dried), & served them with some lovely buttered & Marjoram-seasoned golden wax beans.