Prayers needed for a friend/co-worker (updated 2/1/10)

Lefty

Yank
I friend of mine whom I work with got some serious news. He was having a few problems and pains, so he went in and got a checkup and they found the left side of his heart was 90-95% blocked. Tuesday he goes in for a quadrouple bypass. This is a good guy, and a great friend to me. Besides working with me on the same program, we have worked on a couple of Habbitat For Humanity projects. We have helped each other on building projects on each other homes and many other things. This is the type of guy that borrows a tool and returns it better than the way he got it. If you can please keep my buddy Steve T. in your thoughs and prayers.

Thanks

Rick

homecook

Re: Prayers needed for a friend/co-worker.

You got it Lefty! Thoughts and prayers going out to Steve T. I hope things go well.

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter

I am so sorry I missed this earlier, Lefty. Prayers are going out for your friend. Please keep us updated.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter

Positive and healing energies flowing from me to Steve T.!

Lee

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter

Absolutely--and all those who love and care about him.

Deelady

My prayers are definatelly there!! If they can do wonders for us they WILL do wonders for him!

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter

I'm so sorry to hear this Lefty. Definitely good thoughts and prayers from us going to Steve T!

Lefty

Yank

Thanks everyone. I really appreciate it. I am going to call his wife Weds. and see how he made out. Fingers crossed.

Lefty

Yank

any word on your friend yet??
He made it through surgery and is doing well. He was going to be moved to a regular room today. I have to call him in a bit. So far nothing bad. Thanks God. I will post an update after I speak with him later today. Thanks

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter

That is such good news, Lefty! I hope he continues to make a speedy and uneventful recovery!

Meme4251

My dear Lefty, many prayers and thoughts going out for your good friend Steve T. Meme/sh:smile:

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter

Thanks for the update, Lefty. Somehow I missed the original thread but I am very happy that your friend Steve is doing okay.

Lefty

Yank
I spoke with him for a little yesterday, but he was just about to go to sleep so I never was able to get an update. But the great news is...

From our administrative assistant.
He came home from the hospital yesterday and is doing very well considering
all that he went through. He's up and about and says it's hard to remember
to move S-L-O-W-L-Y but so far he's doing a good job of it. The most
difficult part seems to be the effect from the sternum incision and
spreading of the ribs. Steve said it is quite painful. Right now the
doctors estimate that Steve will be out of work for 8 weeks.

Thank you all for all the good thoughts and prayers. Its amazing what Dr.s can do these days.