Bing Adds Impressive, Advanced Recipe Search Results

Lefty

Yank
I thought this was worth sharing.

http://lifehacker.com/5453968/bing-adds-impressive-advanced-recipe-search-results

Microsoft's search engine Bing, ever at the ready to distinguish itself from other popular search engines, has added a feature-rich recipe search tool that makes finding recipes painless. Visit Bing.com and type in any ingredient: ground chuck, quinoa, kidney beans, bacon, you name it and Bing will comb through recipe sites to return results. Click on the Recipes link and you'll see a list of recipes which include the item you searched for. Every recipe has a picture, description, the name of the site where the recipe was found, and some easy visual guides like the rating that recipe has been given and whether or not the recipe is high or low in fat and calories.
On the sidebar you can drill down through the results by clicking on things like Cuisine (Vegetarian, Southern, etc.), Convenience (Quick/Easy, Make-Ahead, Kid-Friendly, etc.) and even things like which course it will be served in, for what occasion you're serving it, and what tools you want to use—pressure cooker? microwave?—to help you get the most out of the devices you have in your kitchen.

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
Okay...so I typed in biscuits and gravy (the most visited page on my website) and at the bottom of the first page where the images are, the very first picture was of my biscuits and gravy :biggrin:...I clicked on it and it took me straight to my site! Thanks Lefty...that's cool!