Populating the "Tutorials" forum

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
So far, I've been moving threads with the word "Tutorial" in the title of the thread into that subforum.

However, there are many other threads that LOOK a lot like tutorials (step-by-step "how-to's") that do not have the word in the thread title.

If you are the author of one or more of those threads, and if you would LIKE your thread to be moved into the "Tutorial" subforum, please post a link(s) to your threads here.

We realize that some of you may wish to leave your step-by-step threads in the specific food category forum.

Thanks for the help, folks!

Lee

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
So far, I've been moving threads with the word "Tutorial" in the title of the thread into that subforum.

However, there are many other threads that LOOK a lot like tutorials (step-by-step "how-to's") that do not have the word in the thread title.

If you are the author of one or more of those threads, and if you would LIKE your thread to be moved into the "Tutorial" subforum, please post a link(s) to your threads here.

We realize that some of you may wish to leave your step-by-step threads in the specific food category forum.

Thanks for the help, folks!

Lee
hi ya lee and good day.
i think they have been leaving the original thread in the forum it was posted and a copy put in the "Tutorial" subforum and locked. right?

i have done 2 thread with multiple pics and steps but i am not sire they qualify.

btw congrats on mod!!

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Please post a link to those threads Peeps. Sounds like they might very well qualify ..but at least we can review them and decide if you post the links.

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
I'm asking the mods to be the judges of that. You'll know soon I suspect.

Peepsie's two references from post #4 are recipes only IMO.

Non-recipe tutorials are easy to define and recognize, but a subjective line must be drawn on whether or not a recipe can be considered to be a tutorial. A qualifying recipe should consist of an unusual or little known technique or means of construction that needs to be explained in words and pictures.

High Cheese

Saucier
Peepsie's two references from post #4 are recipes only IMO.

Non-recipe tutorials are easy to define and recognize, but a subjective line must be drawn on whether or not a recipe can be considered to be a tutorial. A qualifying recipe should consist of an unusual or little known technique or means of construction that needs to be explained in words and pictures.

Some of mine are recipes too, so do as you wish. Just wait till I get better at my spherification, I'm gonna do a cheeseburger sphere tutorial. lol

j/k:D

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
In the most famous words out of my own mouth...I'll pay you a dollar if you do the leg work for me.....

Pretty sure I did a meatball or sunday gravy tutorial. May have done others showing a recipe start to finish. Just don't know where they are!!!

If anyone wants to give a busy girl a hand, I've got dollars for all of you.

ps....I always lie about the dollar.:tongue: