What are you eating Tuesday January 12, 2010?

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
i have been up all night. i think i will give up trying to sleep and put my mind to dinner.

ok hmmmmmmmmmmmm this will need a pot of coffee or 2 i think.

what do you have planned?

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
So far I've had cherry vanilla yogurt with a tablespoon of bran, two cups of coffee, 5 mg of Lisinopril, and a 10 mg TussiCap hit (bronchitis is no fun). Hopefully there will be some food in my future. LOL

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
So far I've had cherry vanilla yogurt with a tablespoon of bran, two cups of coffee, 5 mg of Lisinopril, and a 10 mg TussiCap hit (bronchitis is no fun). Hopefully there will be some food in my future. LOL
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww XOXOXO feel better babes

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
So far, vegetarian meatballs.
They might be alone with a side, or I might throw them in chili.

Newnork1978

DH was called out of town to work for a day (maybe two). If he gets home tonight, we'll most likely go out to eat...if it's not too late. If he stays over-night, I'll most likely grab me a burger & fries. :whistling:

FryBoy

Attachments

• Red Beans & Rice.jpg
    Red Beans & Rice.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 171

suziquzie

Gonna make a stromboli with the last of the Christmas ham, swiss, roasted peppers and some onions.
mmmmmm I think we may eat early :D

vyapti

On Sunday, I made burger buns, tempeh chili burgers and ranch dressing. So tonight It'll be burgers and tater tots.

Gonna make a stromboli with the last of the Christmas ham, swiss, roasted peppers and some onions.
mmmmmm I think we may eat early :D

yum, stromboli!!

buckytom

Grill Master
not sure yet. i'm guessing turkey meataballs or turkey meat loaf.

dw promised that we would actually cook something at home all week; no going out or getting take out. in a weird way, i'm excited to eat home cooked stuff.

AllenOK

I poached some chicken. Plans are to pick it off the bones, and make a Mexican-style cheesy rice chicken casserole type thingie. I've got to check the recipe I created to see if I have everything I need.

Newnork1978

I just found out DH is scheduled to be out of town, for work, for at least 3 days...maybe 4. Looks like I'll be fending for myself, this week.

joec

Gold Site Supporter
No idea as of yet, waiting for wife to come home and see what she wants.

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
I just found out DH is scheduled to be out of town, for work, for at least 3 days...maybe 4. Looks like I'll be fending for myself, this week.
WooHoo! He's coming to Houston where I am! I'm looking forward to seeing him tonight. I wish you could have come, too.

Deelady

I had left over Beef Barley stoup from last night with garlic toast

Attachments

• 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 143

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
that soup and garlic toast looks wonderful!!

i had no sleep since yesterday morning when i woke up. so i dialed pizza. i hope i don't fall into the hot cheese.

Deelady

Thanks Peeps! And its STOUP LOL...I stole Rachel Rays word....thinner than stew, thicker than soup! :)

And I know all too well how you are feeling right now! Sleep hasn't been my friend lately either! Hope you don't fall asleep until AFTER you enjoy your pizza ;)

Miniman

Mini man - maxi food
Gold Site Supporter
Hey Dee we used to call that "sloop". My gran used to make this curry sloop that had rice in it as well.

We had baked chicken, boiled potatoes, carrots & a mushroom & tomato sauce.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Thanks Peeps! And its STOUP LOL...I stole Rachel Rays word....thinner than stew, thicker than soup! :)

And I know all too well how you are feeling right now! Sleep hasn't been my friend lately either! Hope you don't fall asleep until AFTER you enjoy your pizza ;)
it was passable pizza. my brain is holding my body hostage!!

Newnork1978

WooHoo! He's coming to Houston where I am! I'm looking forward to seeing him tonight. I wish you could have come, too.

I would have tagged along if I knew it would be for longer. After he told me he'd be gone for 4 days, they informed him he's only scheduled to be there overnight (like originally planned). If he's just going to be there for today and tomorrow, it's best I stay here so he can focus on making that over-time. Hee-hee! :bounce:

But I do wish I could come visit Momo...some other time, perhaps. :flowers:

Newnork1978

It's getting closer and closer...how you feeling? :flowers:

Newnork1978

yep 3 1/2 weeks left :) and I feel like the state puft marshmallow man! :yum:
But the baby has dropped so you never know, could be any day....:huh:

How are YOU feeling?? :D

I'm 6 months and I'm feeling pretty good. Tummy still gets upset, randomly, but not nearly as often as earlier in the pregnancy. I'm also working on quite a "Buddha Belly", and I'm feeling her move around more and more as the days go by. :bounce:

AllenOK

Well, my dinner was more "miss" than "hit". I didn't realize that the hardcopy recipe in my folder in the kitchen and the "soft" copy on the computer didn't jive. I didn't have near enough cheese sauce, I used to much chili powder, and the tomato sauce that I had was a Mexican "seasoned" brand that ALREADY HAD CHILE in it. Needless to say, it had some punch to it! I was the only one that could handle it, and even then, I needed a lot of sour cream to tame it down a bit.

Luckily I had some other quickie-stuff in the pantry to make dinner with.