Been misbehaving?

Jim_S

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Site Supporter
One day God was looking down on Earth and saw all of the bad behavior that was going on. So he called one of His angels and sent the angel to Earth for a time. When he returned, he told God, "Yes, it is bad on Earth; 95% are misbehaving and only 5% are behaving."

God thought for a moment and said, "Maybe I had better get a second opinion." So God called another angel and sent him to Earth for a time. When the angel returned he went to God and said, "Yes, it's true. The Earth is in decline; 95% are misbehaving, but 5% are being good."

God was not pleased. So He decided to e-mail the 5% that were good, because He wanted to encourage them, and give them a little something to help them keep going.

Do any of you know what the e-mail said?

Okay, I was just wondering, because I didn't get one either.....

joec

Gold Site Supporter
I didn't expect one guys and gals. What surprises me it the rest of you did expect one? :poke:

cara

If I would have been clever I would have thought about the letter.. and would have been amazed you didn't get it.. :lol:

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
E-Mail from God;

Joseph,

Keep up the good work. It's responsible, generous and hard working people like you that give me hope for the other 95% of the peeps in the fig leaves. I sent the bees on vacation so help yourself to the honey tree without concern.

Love,

Dad

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
We may not be perfect, but if we ask, we will be forgiven. Not preaching, just saying! You can get your e-mail if you just ask.

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
I got a letter, but mine came from Zeus. He told me to meet him on top of some mountain...apparently, he thinks I'm still a virgin.

smoke king

Banned
It said to withdraw your money from the bank, and send it to Reverend Smoke Kings Church of whats happenin' now & BBQ pit!!